Chapter 47

Tzuyu's Pov

Jungkook told me that they will have a mission. And it's gonna take days to finish. I understand that but I wouldn't see him for days. I'm quiet sad when he told me that. I'm really gonna miss him.

But he said he's going to spend time with me when that day comes and that's what we are doing.

Now, I'm starting to pack my stuff to my bag. We will go to his house to have an alone time, like what he said.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded as an answer. He walks to me and took my bag and grab my hand. I smile at his simple gesture. This is how he show his sweetness. Through his smile, holding my hand, and hugging me.

We made our way downstairs. I bid my goodbyes to the boys and also Hyunrim.

---

I didn't even know what mission they will have. I tried asking Jungkook but he will always ignore my question and tell me not to worry about him. But I'm beyond worried.

I have this feeling that it could be dangerous.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I felt a hand on mine. He took my hand for him to hold it. I sigh and ignore what I'm thinking. He will be alright, right?

"Yeah. I'm just happy that we will get to spend time alone."

I smile as I look at him. He also smile but he kept his eyes on the road.

"And I won't let that time to not claim you to bed, baby."

I widened my eyes when I understood what he said. I look at him to see him smirk. I slapped his shoulders lightly and he just chuckle while I'm pouting.

"Stop it, kookie."

---

I immediately jump to bed. I'm tired now. Eventhough I didn't even do much. I let Jungkook carry my bag.

I took a pillow to hug it. It smells good. I burried my face to the pillow. Then I thought that I can't sleep right away. I'm still on my casual outfit.

I groan and slowly got up from the bed. That's when Jungkook came in the room carrying my bag. I took it from him and open it to pick what to wear. It's almost night time now.

I'm always irritated that it feels like I want to take a bath Everytime. Maybe that's because I'm pregnant.

I finally found what to wear. It's a purple night dress. I will partner it with a black robe. I took the towel and made my way to the glass wall bathroom, ignoring Jungkook who is staring at me.

I made sure to lock the glass door for him not to come in and closed the white curtains. I saw him staring deeply to me. I showed him a smirk just to tease him before I completely close the curtains.

Jungkook's Pov

Fuck... Is she seducing me? Cause if she does, it's working.

I bit my lip and shook my head to ignore it. I stayed standing here. I decided to just go outside to hunt. I knock on the glass wall and told her that I will be back and she agreed.

I quickly run in to the forest to search for creatures to eat. Then, I saw a deer not far from me. I smirk and quietly hide behind the giant rock. My eyes started to turn red as I stretch my neck.

I immediately run to that deer. I jump to him and caught it's neck. I landed my fangs to it's neck. It keeps struggle to my arms but I held him tightly making his bones break.