Chapter 13

Tzuyu's Pov

"This is the medical room. This is where we take ourselves if someone is injured from five of us." Mingyu said, opening the door. It looks like a patient room. But in the wall, there's a glass.

"What's on the other side?" I ask, pointing to the other room.

"That's the lab. That's where we store the medicines and create drugs for healing. You can also see there some equipments that you can also see in the hospital.." he said.

From the looks of it, its already an hospital.

"Do you have a doctor here?"

"Eunwoo. We can't say that he is a doctor but, he knows everything."
I just nodded and look around the room.

He toured me around the house now. We went to the training room where he said that they always train there if they have nothing to do.. In that room, there's some punching bags hanging on the ceiling, a boxing ring in the center and a barbells. The walls are painted in black and just a light that making it look like bright.

We also went to the air room. There, I can see many kinds of gun, hanging on the wall and far from the standing point, there's a target. There's also a table where the headphones and transparent glasses are resting. The room is soundproof so that no one can hear it from outside.

"This is the last room that I'll be showing you." I nodded at him before he opens a door. Once he open it, I can only see a large TV on the wall and some computers. Only the monitors are giving the lights in this room.

"This is the computer room"

"What do you do here?" I ask confuse. I heard him chuckle. I look at him even more confuse to why he chuckle.
He rub his bridge nose before saying.

"You really have no idea about Mafia thing, ey?" I shook my head as an answer. I smile awkwardly and averted my gaze to the TV on the wall showing some.. files I think?

"This is where we hack some files and search for some people's background. Like, stealing money. We hack it's security to get through the money." I just nodded, understanding every inch of what he said.

"I'm in charge in this room. So, Everytime we have a mission, they always come to me."

"C-can this really search any people's background?" He nodded and sat on the black swivel chair and face the monitors.

"Anyone. Some other mafia's can't hide their profile to us since they don't have the technology that we have." He type something to the keyboard.

Everything he does in the computer can be seen on the giant monitor in the wall. I look at the monitor and saw that he typed my name.

"Chou Tzuyu.." he said before pressing the enter key. Then there, I saw my picture appears in the screen. Every thing in my profile can be seen. My birthdate, my address, my job. Almost everything.

"This is amazing." I said while eyeing the screen about me.

Mingyu's Pov

I keep looking at her profile since I didn't know anything about her. Jungkook told me to not look to her profile since he already knows everything about her. Then my eyes went to this one particular name.

'Nam Woohyun'

Shit.. Jungkook needs to know this.

Tzuyu's Pov

"Let's go. Jungkook might be waiting for you. It's already late."

"What time is it?" I ask. He look at his computer and stood up.

"10:30 at night." It is late. He went to the door and open it for me. We both walk to the hallways, memorizing each door we pass by and what's inside.

"All the room I showed you are just for us five to enter. No other people can enter those rooms except for us."

"But why did you show me?"

"Jungkook ask me to." He said keeping his straight face.

I didn't remember Jungkook said something about that.

"Is Jungkook really that famous." He sigh before answering me.

"Jungkook is known for being rich. But, nobody knows he is a Mafia king. Except for his brother, of course. And also every person in this house."

We made it back to the boys. They are still playing billiard but the difference is, Jungkook joined them.

Yugyeom, B' and Eunwoo are standing while holding a glass with whiskey I assume since it's has like a brown gold color and a cue stick on their other hand while waiting for Jungkook who is aiming for the 7th ball.

"You done?" Eunwoo said. I response, smiling and nodded at him.

"This place is so beautiful." I said.

'Click!'

"Did you have fun?" Jungkook ask when he is done striking.

"I did. I had so much fun." Jungkook stood straight then look at me.

"Uhm.. Guys, we need to talk about something." Mingyu said beside me.

Jungkook sighed then look at the others.

"You guys go ahead. I'll catch up."

As soon Jungkook said that, they all made their way out. Jungkook gestured me to come closer to him. I walk infront of him then look at him.

We both just look at each other. We didn't utter a word. Just staring at each other's eyes. I'm waiting for him to say something but I think he won't tell me something.

His hands made its way to my shoulder. I flinch at the sudden touch. I look at my right shoulder where his hand is resting. It slides down, all the way to my hands.

"It's getting late. You should stay here for the night." He whisper to me.

"I--" He suddenly turn me around, facing the billiard table. He made me lower my body as he makes me hold the cue stick. I felt his hand snake into my left arm as I feel his breathing to my neck.

He guided me while he is leaning to my body from behind.

This feeling I felt right now is like comfort. I got use to his touch. The way his fingers slides to my arm made a butterfly in my stomach. Feeling his breath to my neck makes me feel relax. I think I have some kind of feelings I have for him.

But something's telling me to be with him.. Stay with him. Sometimes, I agree to it. Just like I was meant to stay by his side, to be safe..?

After all those touches, he finally made a move, hitting the 8th ball, striking it to the hole.

I smile at the success I made. Well, we made since he guided me.

I felt him face me still in that position. I slowly look at him only to make our faces very close to each other. Our noses touching. His breath touching to my lips.

I then realize the closeness. I quickly stood up and fake a cough, relaxing my body. My face heat up, I'm sure it's already red.

"I'll take you to a room" he stood up and walk out of the room.

I was stuck in my place first. After realizing that he started walking, I move my body and run behind him to catch his pace.

_____________________________________________________