Chapter 38

Tzuyu's Pov

I am busy cleaning the room now. When I reach the window and about to close the curtain, an arm was wrapped around me. I didn't need to turn around to know this person. I mean, he's the only one in this mansion who can do this.

"Dress up, baby. I'll take you somewhere." He kiss my cheeks as I smile.

"Where are we going?"

"I would like you to meet someone."

I nodded in response and escape from his embrace before it will end to something.

"But before that, we need to make a bouquet."

---

We went to my shop to make a bouquet. I didn't know what kind though but he said the same thing he used to buy before. He also brought one.
I teach him how to make it but it just ended up not quiet good. He always make mistakes and looks like I did all the works.

So that's how we ended up bringing two bouquets with us. One is made by me while the other one was him.

Jungkook keeps driving to God knows where while I'm just staring at the streets in every road we take. I tried to ask him where are we going but he won't answer me.

Minutes later, we finally arrive. I furrow my brows to where we are. I can see a small cemented house not far from us. He took the bouquets from the back seat.

"Let's go." I quickly followed him.

I hold his arm while we walk because this place looks scary. Leaves are falling like it's autumn here. And nobody's around here makes it look creepy.

He opened the small house. When he opened it, my eyes landed on the floor where many flower petals are dried out. This place is full of dried flowers.

Then, my gaze went on the center of this place where a photo is standing.

"We may be a vampire but we also need to make our lost, peace."

I didn't react anything and just wait for him to tell me what I see. He walks closer to the photo while I'm still holding his arm.

"This is where the bouquets I bought went."

I widen my eyes while finally looking at the photo of a woman. She looks like Jungkook though.

Is she his mother?

I heard him took a deep breath before putting the bouquets he is holding beside the picture.

"Hi Mom. It's been a long time since I visited you here."

His voice is so soft. And it makes me stare at him while he talks to his mother. I rested my chin on his shoulder while hearing what he's been talking to her.

"Mom, I already got Tzuyu. Like what you said. And now, she's beside me."

He took my hand and holds tightly and gave it a kiss. He stare at me for a good seconds as I look at the photo infront of us.

"She's my love now mom. And I promise that I won't let her touch by my father."

A tear suddenly fell from my eyes when I heard his sweet words.

"Tzuyu?"

I look at him while I wipe the tear away.

"Meet my mother." He said while I smile at him. "Mom, this is Tzuyu. My love."

"Nice to meet you." I bowed infront  showing my respect.

"And we both made this bouquets. Although, mine is a little messy. But I made it for you. I hope you like it."

I giggle at his shyness. He keeps on talking to his mother while I'm here, listening to him. He tells her how he's been doing and some news about his father.

"And I won't let Tzuyu experience what happened to you Mom. I will protect her from that man."

He turn to the side and now, he is facing me. His fingers went to my chin and hold it up to look at him.

"Baby..." He took both of my hands and hold it tightly.

"Just promise me, that whatever happens, you will hold on to these."

He raise both of our hands. He talks like he is going to do something that would make me feel fall.

Thinking about it makes my eyes watered in tears. Please don't do what I'm thinking right now, kookie.

"You will hold to my hand tightly. And you won't let go. Whatever happens. Just hold on to me. Please baby, promise me."

"Kookie, I promise." I said, holding to his hands tightly.

I walk closer to him to hug him tightly. His face is in my neck as he also hug me tightly. He may be a strong Vampire but I can see how he cry just by feeling and looking to his eyes.

I tilted my head to the side to just to kiss his cheeks for long seconds just to make him feel that I'm here. And I won't leave him. If I'm hurt, I'll just hold on to him like this just as he said.

---

Morning came but I suddenly felt something on my throat. I quickly got up from bed and run to the bathroom and crouch down on the toilet just to throw up.

I'm vomiting for so long that I felt my stomach so empty. And Everytime I close my mouth, it will end up something will come out.

After minutes, I finally calm down. I felt a little dizzy and my tummy hurts. I hug myself while slowly standing up to wash my face.

I suddenly felt cold. Besides of me wearing a shorts and sleeveless fabric. I took the towel hanging on the wall and put it around my shoulder, covering myself.

I walk out of the bathroom and went to bed again. I covered myself with the thick blankets and close my eyes.

I felt tired now. After what happened just now, I just wanted to rest. I feel like all my energy was drown out.

---

???

"What's wrong, my Lord?"

"I can feel another bloodline of mine."

______________________________________________________