Chapter 42

Not even a minute passed, the boys immediately left the party leaving Hyunrim and Eunwoo to go back to the mansion. They also felt a pang in them and immediately went out to look for Jungkook.

They quickly arrive at the incident. They saw the familiar car that was crash on the tree really bad. They rush to see who it was and they immediately shock to what they saw.

All of them closed their eyes and look away to ignore their thirst of blood. Jungkook is just crying on her.

"Jungkook!!! What are you still doing there?!! We have to bring her to Eunwoo!! Now!!" Yugyeom yelled at him.

B' and Woong went to the other side to where Jungkook is. They immediately pulled him out of the car from her embrace and Yugyeom and Jaehyun carried Tzuyu.

Mingyu was pushing the car away from the tree so that he could clean the mess.

"Baby..."

In seconds, Tzuyu was carried by Jungkook as he run fast to the mansion. His mind was filled with her. Only her. He hopes that he could make it in time just to save her.

Its not even twenty seconds when he arrived. He immediately went to the medical room where Eunwoo is there, all prepared for what is going to happen.

"What happened to her?!" Eunwoo also couldn't control himself as he sees the girl that has been like a sister to them, laying in bed, lifeless.

"Save her now!!!"

Eunwoo quickly went to her to check her heart if it's still beating. He wipes all of her blood in her face and took some Veritaserum from the glass cabinet.

Jungkook on the other side, keeps holding her hand tightly while talking to her. He keeps mumbling words while thinking that she won't let go as she promise to him.

Eunwoo keeps doing his job. He injects the serum to her. After that, he cleaned all of her wounds, taking all the broken crystals from her face. Then, the others suddenly came in, seeing the sight that of Eunwoo keeps moving his hand and Tzuyu laying on the bed made them hurt.

He check her pulse again when he was done cleaning her wounds. It was still weak. He needs to do something about it.
Until Eunwoo accidentally moved his hand to her stomach. When he realized something, he flinch. He widen his eyes when he felt something to her stomach. And he knows exactly what it is.

"She's pregnant" he mumble.

The others didn't heard what he said.
He was frozen at his spot and didn't move for seconds.

"Eunwoo what's wrong!!" Woong raise his voice.

All of them look at Eunwoo when he didn't move and let go of his equipment that he is holding. While the other was now thinking what could have happened to her.

So as Jungkook. Seeing him like that made his nerves shake. He couldn't handle it if he will say a not so good words to him.

"She's pregnant..." He said and this time, even louder.

All their eyes widen when they heard what he said. Shock is evident to their faces.

Jungkook also look at Eunwoo if he's telling the truth but he seems serious. He couldn't say a word. He also froze at what he heard about his baby.

She's pregnant?

"You fucking Bastard!!"

All of a sudden, he was pushed on the wall by Bam. His eyes showed his furious side that he wouldn't show when he is only mad at someone. His hands are tightly holding his collar.

"This is not the first time you hurt her.!"

"I-i" he couldn't utter a word.

He doesn't know what to do now. What he said came to him. It's not the first time. And that made him speechless.

"B' stop!!"

Jaehyun pushed him away from Jungkook. B' gritted his teeth when he was finally being pushed away by Jaehyun.

"This won't change anything." Yugyeom said while looking at Jungkook who is so lost on the ground.

They've been treating each other's as brothers but now, it's different.

"Mingyu!! Help me to do an operation!!!" Eunwoo suddenly yelled making them all look at her.

"Let's go.." Mingyu said and both of them went to a different room with the body. As soon as they are gone, the others look at Jungkook who is still at the same position.

"Jungkook what is happening to you!? Can't you control that vampire of yours!!!" Yugyeom shouted which is not the usual him.

"We could've lose her, Jungkook..." Jaehyun said.

"This is worst than before. She is carrying your child now and you did this."

They keep saying to him how ungreatful he is. Jungkook stayed still just receiving all the words they've been telling him. But one thing he's been thinking..

I have a child and I almost lose them.

Please baby hold on.

---

Eunwoo's Pov

This will be very risky. She has a weak heart and pregnant. Her heart is getting weaker. One vein in her Carotid artery has been disconnect so I need to connect it immediately before she could loss her life.

That's why I called Mingyu since he is the one who is smarter than any of them.

"Have you been doing this?" Mingyu ask.

"I've been opening some mortal bodies for a feast and now your asking me?"

I told him to stop talking and proceed to the operation. We need to be very careful. One mistake has a possibility to lose her baby. And we don't want that to happen.

Knowing that she is pregnant brings a exciting feeling for all of us. But knowing it in this situation? Is not good. And her heart is weak and that makes it even more difficult.

We tried to relax ourselves so that we won't touch any unwanted parts.

We finally done what we are doing and it went success... We manage to connect the veins. But she won't wake up in days.

We stayed her here so that Jungkook won't see her. I'm sure that he would wake her up and it's not good for her.

We cleaned all the mess taking back all the equipments we used to their places and make her comfortable. We made sure to keep her oxygen tank on her side and connects it to her.

"It's a success. I hope she will wake up soon." Mingyu said.

We smiled in victory and high fived. He took a blanket to cover her petite body before we left this room after hours of working.

__________________________________________________________