Chapter 60

"B-baby??"

He keeps waiting for her to wake up. Opening her eyes and see him infront of him. But all she did was mumbling his name again and again.

He couldn't stop himself from being uneasy. He keeps on holding her hand which she responded by holding his as well.

And that's the signal that she is responding.

"Hey, baby wake up. I'm here." He keeps repeating those words but she still didn't open her eyes.

Then her body calmed down and her mumblings stop. Her hold in Jungkook's loosen which made him really scared.

He couldn't contain himself as he slowly let go of her hand. He picked up the flowers that slip on his hands earlier.

He feels depressed. He felt excited earlier when he saw her mumbling his name but it's not that long. But it gives him hope and thoughts that Tzuyu is still with him, eventhough she's not here physically.

And the scene from a month ago came to his sight where he holds her while biting her neck. He can clearly heard the screams she let out and felt her hold to his body. He actually blamed himself from what happened to her.

He didn't walk far from her when he caught a sight of her that he's been waiting for since he came here. His body completely stop from walking and froze while staring at her.

Jungkook's Pov

Before I could get far, I suddenly caught a glimpse on her face and the next scene made me really shock and at the same time, made me happy.

Not seconds ago, her eyes are completely close but then, when I saw her again, it suddenly opened which made me froze.

My lips parted and keep trembling as I don't know what to react. I don't know what to say.

My feet slowly made their way to her. I can see her eyes are roaming around the area seems like she's searching.

"T-Tzuyu?"

And her eyes immediately stared to me which I missed very much. Her beautiful eyes that is always staring at me with full of love.

"Jungkook..."

Fuck... I couldn't help myself.

Without wasting any time, I let go of the flowers I was holding and it landed on the bed, I quickly went closer to her, holding her to my arms.

I hug her very tight as if she will disappear if I let go. I burried my face to her neck and smelled her scent.

I miss her. I miss her eyes. I miss her touch. I miss her stares. I miss everything.

And the happiness that was gone came back when I felt her arm made it's way to my body and hug me with the same tightness I gave her.

"Jungkook..."

I pulled away from the hug, still couldn't believe what I'm seeing. I cupped her cheeks and stared straight to her.

"I-is this real?" I ask

She chuckled and her hand holds mine that is holding her cheeks. I can see tears slides and I wipe it out.

"I'm real Jungkook."

And with that, her hand also holds my cheeks which made me believe that she's really here.

Tzuyu's Pov

I can't help but to cry when his hand cupped my cheeks. I lean on his palms to feel his touch. I really miss him.

I wipe the tear that fell from his cheek. It's the first time I saw him cry.

I smiled at him. I'm really happy that I survive from what happened. To be honest, I didn't remember what happened after I passed out.

Then, he suddenly kiss me. His lips. I miss it a lot.

I didn't think twice to kiss him back. Kissing him very deep as we poured all of our feeling to it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer. Our head keep tilting to each sides as I parted my lips for him.

I pulled away from the kiss, leaning our foreheads together as I catch my breath.

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you too. So much."

And with that, he pulled me again for a very passionate kiss.

---

"Jeon Jungkook, you've been kissing me Everytime." I whine

It's true. Eversince I woke up, he's been showering me with kisses. We didn't left the room as we enjoyed our time together.

He is sitting on the bed while I lean my body to him. We've been like this for five minutes until my eyes landed on the other side of the bed.

"Did you made that?" I ask as I got up.

He look at to where I was looking and took it.

"Yes. I felt that I have to make it.."

I chuckled as he handed me the flower. I gladly took it and mesmerized the flowers.

"Well, I like it."

I hug him and kiss his cheeks. He's not that bad. It looks good actually. Then, I suddenly remembered something that made me jump out of the bed.

That's when I just realized that I'm wearing a black dress.

"M-my baby? Jungkook o-our child?"

I was nervous while asking. Thoughts filled my head as of something bad happened you our child.

"Hey hey... Calm down."

He stood up and took me to his arms again. I hug his waist while pressing my cheeks to his hard chest.

"How's the baby?"

"She's been taking care by Hyunrim."

"She? Goobyeol?"

He nodded and smile at me. I can't contain the happiness I'm feeling. It's beyond joy. My baby. My daughter.

I'm very happy that she's been taking care while I was sleeping.

I smile widely and hug him again.

"She's very healthy. Very beautiful."

I didn't even notice that I'm already sobbing causing him to pull out from the hug.

"Why are you crying?"

"Nothing. I'm just very happy." I said while wiping my tears.

He peck my forehead for ten seconds.

"Jungkook, let's go. I want to see our daughter."

I pulled his hands and started to walk out from the door. I'm very excited to see my baby. That's all it takes to make my day.

I can't believe that I'm a mother at the age of 22.

_______________________________________________________