Chapter 11

Tzuyu's Pov

I am just peacefully sleeping at my bed. It didn't last long when I heard a loud thud outside the window. I flinch and immediately got up from my bed.

I stood up and walk to the door to turn on the light switch. As the light was on, my eyes went to the window where the thud came from.

I slowly walk to the window feeling the fear. Thinking it could be a monster. As I reach the window, I slowly hold the curtain with my shaking hands then quickly open it.

There's nothing. I look around for a bit but seems like it was just a cat, exploring the windows again.

I release a sigh before turning off the lights again and went back to my bed to sleep. I started to close my eyes and after seconds, I already let my mind bring me to my dream.

---

Jungkook's Pov

I quickly made my way to this alley before Tzuyu gets to see me. I lean on the wall as I clench to my shoulder. I wipe the blood that is dripping on my lips with my other shoulder as I breath deeply.

"Agh.." a groan follow by a long hiss escape my mouth. Then suddenly, I smell something.

Then finally, I felt them getting nearer. In just seconds, they are already standing infront on me.

"Are you okay?" Eunwoo ask me as they all kneel infront of me.

"Is.. the.. war.. done??" I ask through every breath I release.

"All done" I smile when I heard that from Yugyeom.

"C'mon. Let's get that scratch of yours, cover."

---

Tzuyu's Pov

I started to run my eyes open seeing the sunlight hits me. I roll my body to the other side and reach for my phone on the night stand to check the time. I reach it and see the time that it's already 9:30 am. Then, I saw a message I received 10 minutes ago. It's from Woohyun oppa.

'Are you doing fine there, Chewy?'

I got up from my pillow and reply to his text.

'Doing well oppa. How are you?'

I put back my phone and stood up, stretching my arms to the air. After that, I heard my phone dings.

'Good to know. I'm doing fine also. I'm busy right now. Only when you reply to my text earlier while I'm on a break. But I don't blame you.'

I giggle while reading.

'sorry oppa. I just woke up. Go work now. I'll be preparing to open the shop'

'Okay. Bye Chewy!'

I put back my phone to my study table and walk to the bathroom to prepare when suddenly I remember.

"Aghh.." I groan and face palm myself.

I just remembered that I have plans today. But I just let myself prepare. He didn't told me the details about this day so I will just wait for him when I finish getting bath.

---

It's already 10:30 and I'm still here at the living room. Sitting on the couch, I suddenly received a text. I look at the ID but its from unknown number.

I furrow my brows and open it up to read it.

'Be prepared before 11. I'll pick you up in a while.. - Junkook'