Chapter 61

Tzuyu's Pov

Instead of taking me to my baby, Jungkook took me to the room. His bedroom. He said to wait for him here as he will just get Goobyeol.

I'm so excited to see her that I can't stay still. I keep on pacing just to hide my excitement. My smile didn't leave my lips and I keep fidgeting my fingers.

But I stop on my tracks when I heard the door, open. I look at who the person came in and it's Jungkook. And the most joyful part is him, carrying a small figure that made my smile wider.

He took a step closer to me as I keep on my spot. And when he is in front of me, I can clearly see a perfect view of what he is holding.

"Baby Goobyeol, mommy is here." Jungkook said as he carefully give me her.

She is sleeping soundly when I carry her in my arms for the first time. I keep staring at her.

This is the most magical day. Most beautiful day in my whole life. Carrying her, seeing her in my arms, sleeping just made me feel so happy.

A tear unknowingly escape my eyes as I finally get to hold on to her. This is the moment I've been dying to experience.

"Hi baby..." I whisper then kiss her head for couple of seconds

I pulled away and kept staring at her until she suddenly flinch and cried making me startled.

"Shhh... Baby Goobyeol don't cry, mommy is here."

And it surprise me a lot when she stops crying when I said that. And her eyes open and I can finally see her beautiful eyes.

She stares deeply to me and she smiled at me making my heart jumps in joy. This is the best sight.

I felt Jungkook behind me and encircle one of his arms around me until he can caress her head and his other arm holds my arm that is carrying her.

"She really likes the name."

"Really?" I took a quick glance at him and he nodded

"She stops crying when she hears her name."

I went back my gaze to our baby who is now staring at us both. I move my hand to her cheeks and caress it. She took my hand and played with it making us chuckle.

"She's so cute..."

"She got that from you."

When he said that, I then studied her feature. Her eyes is so beautiful that it looks exactly like mine. Her nose that I can tell she got from Jungkook. And I just discovered her dimples on both of her cheeks. She's very quiet an angel.

---

Both of us decided to see the others. Jungkook said they haven't seen me wake up.

I keep Goobyeol in my arms since I don't want to let go of her. I already missed a month of not being a mother to her.

I made her lay on my chest as I hold her back. Jungkook is walking behind me. We made our way to the main living room where we thought where all of them are.

"Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath before I nodded at him and he put his arms around my back. We walk to the living room and I can see all of them, chatting.

Jungkook cough to get their attention and they notice us. I can see all of their eyes widen in shock when they stare at me. Except for Eunwoo.

"Oh my... Chewy?"

"Hi guys." I greeted at them while smiling

I don't know what they are thinking. As if they couldn't believe I am here. Hyunrim was the first to stand and approach me.

"I can't believe this. Are you really-"

"Hyunrim, I didn't even died. And yes I'm completely alive."

She smile at me while she holds my shoulders. I really want to hug her but there's a baby between us. I cant disturb the baby.

"I can't believe this." B' commented

I look at him and smile at him. Everyone is smiling.

"But how did this happened?" Yugyeom ask

I really don't know also. We all look at Eunwoo for an answer. He now notice that all eyes are on him now. He sigh before saying.

"I know all of you may confuse but it's because of the venom transferred to her veins that made her alive."

Wait... Venom? I now remembered Jungkook bit me before. Then that means?

"Am I?"

Eunwoo shook his head as an answer and continued.

"I know Jungkook transfered just a tiny amount of his venom to yours. He didn't give you alot and that just makes you a 10% vampire."

I look at Jungkook beside me and he smile. So that means I'm one of them now?

But hearing that I'm just a 10% vampire makes me relief. I'm still a human. It's glad to know.

"What about Goobyeol?" I ask

"She's half human and half vampire. But she can manage to control her thirst if Jungkook will teach her how."

---

I didn't mind carrying Goobyeol all day. I can do this all day. She's not that heavy. And I'm not that tired also. Maybe because of I'm part vampire.

I forced Jungkook to come with me for a walk in the garden. I wanted to experience having a time with a family. But I know, we can't be called that unless we are both married.

We are now walking side by side while Jungkook is holding Goobyeol in his arms while I hold his other hand.

"Well, this is relaxing." I blurted out.

Our walk is slow.

"I know."

He looks at the baby on his shoulder and I did the same. She is peacefully sleeping on his shoulder, her cheeks is pressing that made her looks so cute.

"She's really beautiful."

We both stop our little walk and kept standing when I said that. I rested my chin on his shoulder as he made Goobyeol's position lay in his arms.

"Just like you." He said and we both made an eye contact.

"She's really look like you. Nothing's different, Tzuyu. She emphasize you, alot."

I smile and he look at me. He's really sincere from what he said.

"I love you" I said, not breaking the eye contact and hug his waist.

"I love you more."

And with that, be got closer to me and capture my lips for a kiss full of love. I close my eyes and kiss him back.

______________________________________________________