Chapter 9

Third Person's Pov

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu ask when Jaehyun entered the shop, with his friend.

"I'm just helping my friend here with his date. By the way, this is Woong." He said.

"Nice to meet you, Woong. I'm Tzuyu." She said, raising her hand for a hand shake. He gladly accept it with a smile.

"I'm Woong. Jeon Woong." He said completing his name to let her know.

' Jeon? Sounds familiar '

"Please sit down." She offered. Jaehyun guided him to the sofa and both sat.

Tzuyu went to the table, making a bouquet.

"Where's Woohyun Hyung?" Jaehyun ask while she keeps her eyes on the flowers she is making.

"He is out for work in a week." He nodded in response.

Jaehyun stood up and walk to the counter, checking the things on the table. Then, he spotted a jar of cookies. He smirk the quietly grab one.

Tzuyu glance behind to check on them but she saw him on the counter.

"Yah!! That's mine!!" She ran to him, trying to reach for the jar but he took it away from him.

"Let me have some." She reach for the jar behind him, making it look like they are hugging.

After realizing their situation, she quickly back away. She fake a cough, decreasing the awkwardness.

"Fine. Have it." She said and quickly went back to the table. She continue her work while Jaehyun went to sit beside Woong, both eating their cookie.

---

"Here's your flower. I hope you have a great date. Good luck!" She said, handing the bouquet to him.

"Thank you." He accepts the flowers and bow to him.

"We will be going now, bye Chewy!" Jaehyun wave at him while she wave back before they went out of the shop.

Woong look at the flowers with his eyes sparkle.

"Hey. I hope this date will be your final. Chewy already gave you good luck." They both chuckle at his statement.

"Don't worry, I'm sure about this girl. I won't let it slide." Woong said as they walk to Jaehyuns car.

Suddenly, Woong felt something, or someone staring at him. He use his senses to to look for the person.

He look up to a building to see a man, standing there. He didn't need to know him since he already knew him.

'Why is Hyung looking at me like that?'
He ask himself.

He glared at Woong as he saw him, walking out of the shop.

Tzuyu's Pov

After they went out, I check the time to see that is already night. I close the shop. But before I lock it, I felt someone behind me. I can see the person through reflection of the door.

Why is he doing here?

I face him now. Like always, he wears all black. He is wearing black turtle neck with a black coat, and black tight pants and some pair of black shoes then his hair is well comb. He looks good.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Come with me." I raise my brows in confuse.

"Why would I come with you?"

"To pay my prize." He said.

"Prize?"