Chapter 15

Jungkook's Pov

"What do you want from me?" I ask once I landed on the ground.

There's other vampires surrounding me. Maybe 7 of them and a man standing there with cold eyes.

"I suppose you knew what."

"I don't know." No expression can read through me as I kept my glaring at him..

"You found her." I scoff and smirk.

"So? I'm actually glad that I found her already before you. And I'm telling you, I won't let her come near you." I said, emphasizing the last words.

I can feel my eyes already turning red of anger. We both make an eye contact before I saw his hand, signalled to his men.

My reflexes are quick to throw the man that ran to me. I set him to the ground and kick his neck until it separates to its body.

I keep fighting his men in just a split seconds. It's not hard for me. They are just so weak that I can take them all.

I finish the last one and wipe my invisible sweats on my head. I sigh in relief.

I turn around and just about to look at the man, I felt a stung, slides to my chest, all the way to my stomach.

I scream in pain and look at my white polo that is covered with my green blood. I look up to the person and shot him my deadly glare.

"You.. Won't... Get.. her away from me... Father.." I said, breathing to every word I say..

He just laugh at me, holding the sectum in his hand.

"Let's see about that.."

I groan while standing up, holding the pain and run out to the forest as I let my feet drag me to where it will take me again..

Minutes later, I landed to the same place as before. I rest my head to the window and keep breathing to ease the pain. I gritted my teeth.

"Jungkook??"

Third Person's Pov

As Jungkook landed to the window, he didn't notice the person that just walk in to the room. She flinch when she heard the loud thud from the balcony and saw a person leaning to her window.

She slowly walk closely and open her window just to see a familiar person..

"Jungkook??"

The man look at him widen eyes cuz he didn't notice the glass door already open and saw Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's Pov

I call him and was shock to see me. But I started to wonder of how did he get up here.. My thoughts disappeared when I saw his hand, clutching to his chest.

I look at it closely to see a big cut on his body..

"Oh my God.. what happened to you?!" I started to panic and took him inside my room. I made him lay down to my bed as I clearly see his giant wound.

"Just stay still."

He breaths heavily because of the pain. I stood up and got my med kit from the bathroom and went back to him.

I carefully unbotton his polo that cover the cut. When I was done, I already saw the clear view of the cut.

It looks so bad. But what I'm curious about is the blood, coming out from the cut. It's color green.

I just shrug it off and continue my work.

"Just calm down.." I said as he just keep breathing. He didn't say anything when he came inside. All I can hear from him are his breathing and groans from the pain..