Chapter 6

Tzuyu's Pov

I'm having my lunch in my apartment now. I close my shop for the meantime and of course, Jungkook is here.

He wants to come with me. He went to my shop in the morning, again...
I didn't made him leave because I know, he won't obey me.

"I'll be cooking in the kitchen." I said then made my way to the kitchen.

I went to the counter to prepare the ingredients. I planned to cook some spicy fried chicken. I've been craving for that..

I finish marinating the chicken when I felt the presence behind. I glance to see Jungkook, sitting on the stool.

"What are you making?"

"Fried chicken." I said, not facing him..

I put them in the oil and started to cut some carrots for side dishes.

"Where did you learn to cook?"

"Just some watching TV." I said

"Agh." I release a small whimper when I accidentally cut my finger.

"Are you okay?"

Third Person's Pov

Jungkook immediately stood up and ask her if she's okay. He walks beside her to check what happened to her.

But, as he is walking, his sense suddenly waken him. He smells blood.

He look at her, holding her finger that has a blood, oozing out..

This is dangerous. Everytime he smells blood, his hunger will come.

He close his eyes and shook his head, trying to ignore that feeling. He breaths heavily to make him calm.

"Jungkook?" Tzuyu called her making him back to his senses.

He calm himself from trying to stop himself. He look at her as if nothing happened.

"Are you okay?" He holds her hand, looking at them.

"I'm okay.. just a little cut." She slowly pulled her hand from him and turn around to the sink to wash them.

She continued cooking while Jungkook is still behind her.

"Please sit down. It's almost done." She stated, preparing the chicken on the plate..

Jungkook finally obeyed her and went back to his seat. She puts the foods Infront of him as she sits across him.

---

"Thanks for helping me here, Jungkook." I said, handling him a bottle of water.

He help me carry all the displayed flowers to the storage room. I couldn't do it myself so he help me.

"It's already late, I need to close now." I said, looking around the dark street outside.

"Yeah it is. Close the shop now" he said as I get my bag from the counter and turn of the lights.

I went outside and lock the glass doors. Jungkook is still standing outside.

"Thank you again." She said, facing him.

"It's okay."

They both stared for a seconds. But, Jungkook stared at her like there's no other person around. His eyes are only layed on her.

Tzuyu on the other hand, is finding a way to break the silence. Anytime now, she could get lose in his beautiful eyes.

"Uhm. It's already late, Jungkook. You should go home now."

She finally breath when he walk backwards.

"Please, drive safely. And thank you for the help." She said and turn back and was about to walk when he was pulled again.

She was surprise. He pulled her to him and suddenly landed his lips on hers.

That cought her. Her eyes widen arms raise and frozen. It takes her time to realize his lips that is already in hers.
Her lips is so soft and sweet that makes him want to taste her more.

His hands went to her neck and deepen the kiss.

Tzuyu was so lost to his touch and finally close her eyes and relaxed her body. She finally open her lips to kiss him back. Her hands are resting around his neck.

"Jungkook..." She whispers between their kisses.

"What's that, baby?" He ask with his husky voice. His lust and seductiveness never leaves inside him.

They pulled away, breathing heavily while her hands, resting above his chest. Their forehead still attach to each other.

"I need to go." She said.

She immediately ran away from him, making her way to her apartment.

Jungkook, who is left, is just looking at her back. He finally tasted her. He has been waiting for that moment, to taste her lips. He guess that he is really into her.

Tzuyu lock the doors, leaning her body to the door. She unconsciously touch her lips, thinking about what happened earlier. His lips are so addicting that it can poison anyone. And the worst part is, she kissed him back.

She touch her chest. Her heart is pounding really fast. She don't know if this feeling is what she thinks it is. She never felt this before.

'Do I have feelings for him?'

---

Vampires...

That's how you describe seeing all the people in a forest. They all gathered in that place.

"Let's fight so that this will end, shall we?" Jungkook said to his friends and they started fighting.

His father ordered his men to the forest. He called Jungkook to the forest to talk but his father trick him.

He didn't show up in the forest but his men are.

They started fighting. Vampire bloods are flattering all over to the ground. In just a minute, all the vampires they are fighting just now are now on the ground.

"That was easy. You seem so energetic than before, Jungkook. Did something happened?" Yugyeom ask, looking at him.

The boys gathered around to witness what is going on.

"Yeah. I notice that too." B' said

"Nothing." He answered coldly.

"Aye.. Jungkook. Your different now. Did something happened between you and Tzuyu?" Eunwoo said with a teasing smile followed by everyone.

"I said nothing happened. Now, if you don't want to end up like this bastards, you will shut those filty mouth of your." Jungkook glared at them, pointing his finger.

The boys raise their hands in the air surrendering. Eventhough they are friends, they still have a little fear of Jungkook. Besides that he is the son of the vampire Lord.

______________________________________________________