Chapter 14

Jungkook's Pov

"Wait.. Did you say her brother is Nam Woohyun?" Mingyu nodded.

Five of us are now in the conference room. Mingyu called us to state something very important. I brought Tzuyu to a room now. She was peacefully sleeping when I left her there.

I ordered two gaurds to the door before leaving the room.

"I just found out when I search her background in the computer room."

I massage my temples with my fingers and close my eyes.

"We have to do something about it." Yugyeom said then all eyes look at me.

I think for a plan to what to do about this situation.

"Where's Woohyun now?" I ask still not looking at them.

"As I located just a while, he is in your father's place."

"Aishh.. I need to get my brother from that bastard." I bit my lip and look at them with my fearful eyes.

"What are we gonna do with Tzuyu?" B' ask making me think again.

"We won't do anything. For now, I'll just keep an eye on her."

---

Tzuyu's Pov

I slowly open my eyes as I felt the morning. I got up from the bed and sat on the edge. I look around the room just to be familiar with this place. Then, I saw my black dress, hanging on the corner.

I'm wearing a white shirt now and a pajama. Jungkook let me borrow his clothes since he wants to make me comfortable when sleeping. So thoughtful.

I stood up and went to the door. I'm going out to meet them. When I open the door, I was surprise that a man who I'm suppose to meet already standing there.

"Did you sleep well?" He ask with his straight face. I smile at him first and nodded.

"Breakfast is ready." He said as I went out of the room and stood beside him and we walk together to the hallway.

We arrive at the dining. I already saw the others, sitting on the table. It looks like they are waiting.

"Good morning, Tzuyu!" B' greeted.

"Good morning guys." I said before Jungkook pull a seat just beside him.

"Let's eat now." Yugyeom said and we start eating.

The table is filled with some Western foods.

I went closer to Jungkook to whisper something.

"Can you take me home after this?" I ask. He nodded and went back to eating.

"So, Tzuyu. May we ask where your parents are?" Mingyu ask, taking a spoon of rice.

"Uhm.. I don't have a parents actually. Woohyun oppa said they left me and gave me to Woohyun oppas family." I said, staring at my plate.

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. I already manage those topics."

After the breakfast, I made my way back to my room. Jungkook said to prepare myself as he will prepare the car.

When I got inside the room, I saw a folded clothes, placed on the bed.
The maid maybe prepared it.

---

"Thanks for the ride, Jungkook... And for everything." I said when he park his car infront of my shop.

"No worries.."