Chapter 33

Tzuyu and Jungkook went back to the mansion. With her wearing Jungkooks black shirt and a sweat pants. They stay at his house for three days. And all those time was like they are really a husband and wife.

Everytime that Jungkook always went out in the afternoon to hunt while she stays inside, preparing some snacks. And he will come back just to cuddle with her.

Jungkook is in Eunwoo's lab for some serious talk. Tzuyu is resting in his room since it's already midnight. But he was beyond happy since he gave themselves pleasure before she passed out. He saw his baby was very tired after their made love. He smirks while thinking of what they did.

"This is it." Eunwoo said, showing the serum to them.

If your probably wondering what it is, it's the serum of the sectum. His father left the blade when they came in the mansion.

"It's just a bottle, how the fuck can we use that?" Jungkook ask.

"One bottle is good for a vampire, right.?" Yugyeom ask.

Eunwoo nodded while putting the blue serum on the glass box.

"Then there's only one vampire who can use that." B' said, pointing at the bottle.

"It's good since this is quiet dangerous."

"Why?" Jaehyun ask, crossing his arm.

"This is powerful. It can make you stronger. Very strong that you can't control it."

Jungkook just listens to them as he always do. He just wants to get this over with. He wants to finish his father so that he can be with his baby with nothing to worry.

"Our spy said that they will plan a war very soon." Mingyu said

Jungkook sigh and rub his neck.

"Then we still have time to plan everything." Yugyeom said.

---

Tzuyu slowly woke up from the sunlight hitting her face. She open her eyes and turn to the side. She suddenly felt cold. She holds the duvet closer to her and that's when she realize that she is naked.

Tzuyu's Pov

I cover myself further my naked body. Yes, Jungkook and I did it again. And I can tell that he is wild in bed as I look up at the head board of the bed and saw his hand mark that is almost breaking the the board.

I woke up that he isn't beside me. I groan and put my hand in my lower abdomen when I felt the pain.
Aishh. Jungkook..

I got up from his bed and took a random clothes that is already on the floor. I think it's his since it's big. Well, he teared my shirt last night.

I hold the night stand for me to got up but I just end up calling back to the bed and groaned.

"Are you okay?" I flinch at the sudden voice, Jungkook is on the door.

"It... Hurts." I said while pointing there.

It made my face red saying that. And the scene from last night came that made me really blush.

I heard him chuckle as I shot him a glare.

He carried me bridal and took me to the bathroom. He puts me on the bath tub that seems like it can fit two persons.

"Just take a warm bath, it will ease the pain." He gave me a peck on the lips before leaving me here.

---

Jungkook went out for a mission right now. I'm here at Mingyu's place. The computer room.

I was just sitting on the corner while munching a chips, looking at Mingyu work. I'm bored so I decided to come here.

Mingyu is just typing at the computer and a sudden profile appears in the big screen. I look at it and furrow my brows while reading.

'Xu Minghao'

"Who's that?"

Mingyu glance at me before returning his gaze to the screen.

"It's our other friend."

Friend? I didn't saw him here.

"Where is he?"

"He's at the other Jungkook's mansion. In China."
I nodded and kept on watching the screen.

'Lee Seokmin' I whisper as I saw the name and profile on the screen.

"And who is that?"

"He's also a friend. He took a break so he is Currently in his hometown." He said while looking at the screen.

"Are they both vampires too?"

He nodded not minding to take a glance on me. I don't mind. I was just bored that I don't know where to go. He is the only friend that left behind since the others went with Jungkook.

"So I guess I'm the only mortal here."

"No you're not." I look at him, confused.

"What?"

"You're not the only mortal here."
He look at me, finally got his attention."Soon, you're not the only one who is a mortal." He sigh before looking at me again. "Just don't think of yourself as different. Jungkook wouldn't want that."

"Okay. And what do you mean by soon, I'm not the only one who is mortal? Are you saying that there's also the others?" I ask.

Somehow, I felt excited. The thought of having a normal friend makes me feel happy. I've been with the Vampires for so much time now.

"You'll see."

"What do you mean?"

"You will know when they arrive from their mission."

---

Jungkook came to the mansion with the boys following behind. He immediately took me to his arms as a welcome.

"I've missed you, baby." He said making me smile. I pulled out from the hug and he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I'm glad you already came. And you missed me?" I ask, raising my brows.

"Of course, don't you?"

"Not really, I kept myself entertain with Mingyu in the computer room."

"So you didn't miss me.."

"Aww.. Kookie are you sulking?" I tease him.

He looks cute when I sent this things to him. But, I really miss him. I just decided to tease him a little.

My eyes landed at the girl who just came out from the van that just arrive with Woong, holding her.

I think I recognize the her. I thought for a while to remember where I saw her.

'Song Hyunrim?'

_____________________________________________________