Chapter 35

"Are you ready?" Hyunrim ask when Tzuyu got inside the car.

She nodded in response and fasten her seatbelt.

They are on their way to the mall. Hyunrim is the one driving while she is seating in the front seat, wearing a denim shorts with a black blouse tucked in.

"Seems like you had a great night?" Tzuyu look at her in confusion. At first, she didn't understand what she is talking about.

"What do you mean?"

Hyunrim didn't say anything instead, she pointed at the love marks on her neck with her fingers. She holds her neck and now notice what she meant. She looks down, embarrass. Her cheeks turn crimson red.

Hyunrim giggle, looking at her shy expression and continued looking at the road.

"Don't worry. Don't be shy."

Minutes past and they arrive at the mall. It was a little bit far from the mansion. They first to the dress shop. Hyunrim is a fan of fashion. So she loves dresses.

Tzuyu keeps following her from behind while she checks out the dresses.

"Tzuyu! This will look good on you." She averted her eyes to her. She looks at the black dress. She took it from her.

"Okay. I'll buy this." She said and smile.

Jungkook handed her his black credit card for her to buy what she wants. He also let them borrow one of his car.

The manager of the store knows Hyunrim. So they have an assistant to assist them. Hyunrim bought alot of dress. Tzuyu just bought about 5 to 7 dresses. Some are Hyunrim's pick.

They are now at the counter, paying for the dresses.

"It will be 1,200,000 Won."

1,200,000 Won?! That's almost 1000 dollars!

This girl is rich as hell...

"That's expensive." Tzuyu mumble .

"It's okay. Did you join the dress in here?" She ask, pointing at the counter.

She shook her hand and smile. "It's okay. I'll pay for these." She said, raising the dresses on her arm.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I had Jungkook's card."

Tzuyu's Pov

They payed for the dresses that cost half a thousand dollars. Good thing she has Jungkook's card.

They went out of the store, carrying the paper bags.

"How about a lunch?"

"That would be great." Tzuyu agrees and they started walking.

But Tzuyu stop her tracks when she spotted a particular store. She keeps staring at it thinking if she would go there.

"What's wrong, Tzuyu?" Hyunrim ask, still holding her hand.

"Can we go there?" She ask, pointing at the store.

"Why?"

"I want to check out on something." Hyunrim nodded and they made their way to that place.

---

They arrive at the mansion. It's almost dark when they were done walking around the mall. They lost track of time because they were having fun.

Tzuyu drop the bags on the floor and drop her body to the bed. She's tired but happy. She carried four big paper bags with the branded label names on it.