Chapter 52

Alone. That's how you describe his situation. The others didn't let him go of the chains and until now, he doesn't know why. He couldn't even escape if he wants to. He badly wants to see Tzuyu. But these boys are stopping him.

They told him that he made a huge sin when he was drugged. He tried to remember it but nothing is coming. He is already mad to his so called friends. All they do is giving him buckets of blood to keep him alive.

He always tell them to let him go but they wouldn't let him. He is completely insane. They always giving him a cold treatment. He won't stop until he knows what the reason why they are doing this to him.

If you look at him, you can already tell that he is like a giant bear that is being chained.

He was still shirtless since day one. He couldn't even count on how many days he's been trap their. He keeps his head low and kneeled. He feel so weak.

Eventhough he tried to escape, the very heavy rocks won't help.

The metal door suddenly opened making a small squeking noise. He didn't mind and kept his position. He thought that it must be his 'friends' to deliver him some foods again.

He could hear footsteps getting louder as he felt that it's coming closer to him. But he ignore them.

Even if he asks to already let him go, he already knows the answer. He didn't even know on how long they plan to keep him there.

He can felt the presence are just meters from him. But there's something on the presence, he felt something.

He slowly look up to see the person he's been wanted to see. As his eyes met hers, all his energy went back again.

"Baby..."

He tried to move but he can't. He keeps calling for her but she just stood there. His eyes didn't left hers. He badly misses her.

But he felt like she is sad.

His eyes traveled to her body as he noticed something on her right arm.

"Baby, what happened to you??" The concern was visible in his voice.

He can feel pain when he see her like that. A plaster was on her arm.

"You didn't remember anything, do you.?"

Tzuyu didn't move to her spot. She was still standing there, looking at him.

She feels hurt to see him like that. He looks so weak that she was about to tear up. Seeing him like that also makes her weak.

She was so dumbfounded when Jungkook shook his head and tried to get out from the chains.

"Baby please, tell them to let me go."

His eyes are showing sincerity.

"Baby, please answer me. What happened to you? How come you had that? Who did thi-"

"Jungkook it was you..."

Jungkook widened his eyes from shock. Even he can't believe that he did that. He knows that he will not hurt her.

"M-me?"

She was about to tear up now. His face are showing shock. She really want to let him go from those heavy ropes but there's consequences.

Jungkook keep shaking his head as he lowered his head. He tried to remember what happened to him when he was not to himself but nothing came to his head.

Suddenly, he felt a hand cupped his cheeks. That incredible feeling that he always felt before. All his energy lift up again when he finally felt the touch that he's been longing to touch.

Tzuyu pulled his head up using her left hand to face him. Jungkook lean even deeper to her palms as he misses her touch.

A sad smile showed to her lips when he did that. She caress his cheeks with her thumb.

"Baby, I didn't remember anything. But I know you're not lying to me."

Their eyes met again

"And I'm very sorry. Really sorry, baby. Please forgive me. I wasn't myself that time. I couldn't cont-"

"Shh... Jungkook stop that."

She slowly lean closer and peck his forehead as a single tear escaped her eye.

"All I did was hold on to you. All I did was not letting you go, knowing that you'll protect me, Jungkook. But it hurts. Very much."

She lean to his face and claim his lips, kissing him. He quickly response to her kisses. Her sweet lips that he wants to taste eversince.

She pulled away and lean her forehead to his and caress his cheek.

"And I'm very sorry from what I'm about to do."

Jungkook quickly lean back to study her face. He was confused on what is she talking about. But the feeling that he doesn't want to feel came to him.

"Baby, what are you talking about?"

His eyes are already showing fear while looking at her.

She is silently crying inside. But this is for the both of them.

"Kookie, I love you. I really love you. So much. And this is for the both of us. For our baby. Please understand."

With a heavy heart, Tzuyu stood up and turn her body. The tears that she was stopping earlier finally came out like a waterfall as she walks to the metal door.

"Baby please don't do this!! Tzuyu!!"

As for Jungkook, he keeps struggling to pull his hands and run to stop her. Metal noise can be heard as he keeps moving to get out from the chains.

"Please don't leave me!"

The veins are popping out to his neck, and arms when he tried to escape. His eyes are starting to turn red as he keeps groaning.

But when he heard the metal doors closed, all his energy drown. As if it was all taken away just by her leaving that door.

He didn't even know what to do anymore.

Jungkook's Pov

I really wanted to give up. She already left.

This stupid vampire of mine! This is the reason.

If it wasn't for this, I can be able to live peacefully with her. I really wanted to kill this vampire and be a mortal with her.

____________________________________________________