Chapter 31

Third Person's Pov

The cold air hitting their skin didn't disturb them. Feeling each other's arms are so warm for them.

Tzuyu pulled away from the kiss, still in that position. She lean her forehead to him as they both breath heavily. She open her eyes just to meet Jungkook's red eyes.

"Please, I badly want you now." Jungkook whisper huskily.

That made her feel an unexplainable feeling. She never felt this before. Her body is asking for his touch and she wanted to grant it.

Her hands wrap to his neck and began kissing him again for a good seconds before pulling away.

"You can have me, Kookie."

That's the only words he wanted to hear from her for a longest time. He can finally claim her but something is  stopping him.

His eyes didn't change it's color, feeling excited while staring at her.

"But I don't want to hurt you, baby."

He said, softly. He knows that she will be hurt if they'll do it. Of course he wanted to do this but seeing her hurt will be the last one he wanted to see.

She suddenly peck his forehead. She can feel that he is scared. But she is willing to take the risk. She knows that all of it will end soon.

"It's okay, kookie. Please, touch me already..."

The voice she use was like begging. She didn't know what came to her but she likes it. His arms on her is making her want more of him.

Jungkook felt same. He's been waiting for this to happened. He wouldn't let this slide. And he promise himself to be gentle.

He stares at her for a while before claiming her lips once again. They are both kissing. She quickly respond to his kiss. He smile between the kiss while his hands are kept on her waist.

All of the sudden, he carried her, wrapping her legs on hips. This action makes Tzuyu gasp of surprise. And he took it as an opportunity to get his tongue inside her.

He carried her while still kissing her. His other hand was closing the back car while the other is on her waist hugging her tightly so that she won't fall.

He was strong the he could carry her with just one hand. Her arms are wrapping around his shoulder. He keeps kissing her as she is just responding.

She didn't even realize that they are already at the backseat of the car. She sits on his lap while her legs are both on the sides of him.

The air-condition is on but the heat they are feeling has nothing to do with it.

Tzuyu pulled away from the kiss to catch her breath. Her chest are moving up and down, staring at his red eyes.

Her feelings didn't less. She wanted to have him. Just by him, touching her makes her weak.

Jungkook is panting, trying to control his side. He was very careful not to hurt her. His eyes are still red but he can still manage.

Tzuyu notice it. So he grab his cheeks, making him face her, looking at each other's eyes.

"Kookie... It's okay." She showed her a reassuring smile to tell him that she's okay.

Jungkook didn't respond but just pulled her again to kiss her. His hands are roaming around her body as she let her hair fall down to the side.

Jungkook's hand went up to the zipper of her dress. He tried very hard to be careful but it seems like he failed as he suddenly ripped her dress from the back.