Chapter 10

Tzuyu's Pov

The dinner finally ended. Now, we are at his car. He offered me a ride home so that I will be safe. I can't decline it. He will always insist.

"Did you have fun?" He ask, still eyes on the road.

"I'm just glad that I taste a very expensive dinner. Thank you." At a short time, I saw his lips went up then immediately disappeared.

"Good to know." He said staying in his cold face.

I averted my gaze to my hands that is clutching on my bag. It feels awkward. It's so quiet. I don't know how to kill this silence.

Maybe asking him about himself?

"What's your job?" I ask him. He look at me for a while then went back to the road.

"It's a secret. I can't tell you." I sigh at his respond and went back to fiddling my fingers, thinking what to ask.

"Where do you live?"

"Hmm.. Far from here." He said, taking a turn of the steering wheel.
I nodded at him then my eyes focused on the window.

"Are you a party person?" I saw his brows knitted.

"Of course not. Why did you ask?"

"It's because you always buy flowers. Not 1 but 10." I heard him sigh.

"It's just, I give it to a person who always had a party." I nodded at his answer while making my lips thin.

"Then, how old are you?"

"You ask many questions." He said. I went quiet after that.

Then finally, I reach home. I unbuckle my belt as I felt him, facing me. When I'm done, I slowly face him just to see him, staring at me. I couldn't read that face. It's unreadable.

"Thank you for tonight. I had fun." I bow at him and smile for the last time. My hands made it's way to the door, ready to open it when I felt a hand grip, holding to my other hand.

I was startled. I slowly face him again. I think he needs to say something that I waited for him to talk.

"Close your shop tomorrow."

"What!?"

"I want to take you somewhere."

I quickly pull my hand from his grip and look at him.

"Who do you think you are to tell me that?" I am mad at him. Telling me to close the shop as if he is the owner.

And then suddenly, his face went close to mine in just millisecond. I totally widen eyes at his sudden action. I gulp on my own saliva, looking at him this close to me.

"You close it tomorrow or else, I will officially shut down the shop." He said in threatening voice. I had fear in my body when he said that.

I think about it for a quick time. Asking myself what will happen to me if the shop is gone. I totally knew that he can do it.

Having a black sports car, buying 10 bouquets a day, and treating to a expensive restaurant. It's so obvious, he is crazy rich.

I quickly nodded at him and saw him smirk. I then saw his eyes looking to my lips. When I notice it, I quickly back away before anything could happen.

"Thanks for the dinner." I said not looking at him and rush myself out of his car.

I run upstairs to my apartment, closing the door. I lean on the door and clench on my chest, feeling my heart beats so fast. I keep breathing trying to calm my heart.

' What is this feeling? '

Jungkook's Pov

A smile went to my lips as soon as she got out of my car. I was about to kiss her but she was quick to realize the situation. It's okay though. I know someday, I will get more than that.

I drove away from that place. While driving, my phone vibrated on my pocket. I already connected it to the car's Bluetooth so I don't need to hook out my phone. I slide the screen to the side to answer the call.

"Hm?"

"Come to the abandoned warehouse. The war that you wanted will happen." Yugyeom said then a creepy smile escape my lips.

"Just in time. I'll see you there." I ended the call and drove fast to the warehouse.

To be honest, I didn't eat that much in the restaurant since I was busy admiring her.

---

After my speed driving, I arrive at the warehouse. It's dark since it's almost midnight.

I went out of the car and look around the place. I close the door and made my way inside. When I came inside, I already saw my four friends, calmly standing there while I see in the distance is our enemy with minions, holding their guns.

I sigh deeply before walking to them.

"How long have you been here?" I ask Yugyeom beside me. He looks at his wrist watch first before answering.

"30 minutes ago?" He answered.

"They said that they won't start until you came. They said that he wants to kill you too together with us" Mingyu said to my other side. Five of us chuckled at the statement.

"Very well then." I said, raising my head to look at them.

"Let us begin" I quietly said as I felt ourselves already turning to our form.

We made our fangs visible now and quickly run behind them.

' We will surely be full when we get out of here '

Third Person's Pov

Time passes quickly as they already finish half of their enemy. His gang are biting each humans neck, making sure to not let a single drop of blood left in their body. The warehouse are field with scream and gunshots.

Jungkook is fighting to their leader who is now crazily shooting his gun everywhere. Jungkook already had enough of avoiding the gunshots and quickly run behind him, trapping him with his arm and abruptly landed his fangs in his neck.

He was busy with it the he didn't notice a bullet landing on his shoulder.

There was a green blood came out and a pain occur on his body.

Eunwoo notice it and quickly run to the human who shot him and unmercifully killed the man by breaking each of his bones.

Bambam on the other side was shock. He never seen Jungkook got hurt by someone. Jungkook is a very strong vampire that in every fight, not a single person will dare to touch him since he is undefeated.

Jungkook groan in pain. He didn't know what to do that he run away from the scene. He didn't know where his feet could bring him but in the end, he landed on a buildings window.

He gripped his shoulder, just to ease the pain when suddenly, the windows lit up indicates that someone is inside the room.

________________________________________________