Final Chapter

This place is so beautiful. The place is full of lights and many tourists around.

And guess what, I insist Jungkook to wear a light color. And now, he is wearing a light grey sando paired with navy blue shorts. I am wearing a white dress that stops above my knee. It's feels a little cold but I can manage.

Jungkook planned to have our honeymoon here in Paris. We left Goobyeol to his friends after the wedding reception. I was worried at first but Jungkook comforted me that it's going to be okay.

We are now, walking to their plaza, hand in hand while looking around the place. Jungkook didn't failed to amaze me by taking me here.

We drop of to this antique shop where he bought a wooden ring that cost thousands of dollars. He didn't mind the cost which made me mad. I mean, it's very expensive.

But once I knew the story behind that ring, it made me realize how precious I am to him. And there's a symbol in it that only he knows. Even the employee didn't know the meaning of the symbol.

I got tired from all the walking we made and finally went back to the house that is owned by him. He is hella rich. The house is at the beach side. I can see that this is the only house in the beach which made it more peaceful.

"Are you tired?"

I didn't respond and just went straight to the room to take a shower. I took my clothes and made my way to the bathroom.

I can feel Jungkook follow me from behind but I'm too tired to turn around.

We've been walking whole day. And thats what we've been doing since we got here three days ago. Of course I'm happy but it's just tiring.

When I hang my clothes, I was suddenly pushed inside the glass wall of the shower that made me jump.

Third Person's Pov

Tzuyu didn't notice that he followed her all the way to the bathroom. He knows that she is tired.

He didn't waste any minute and quickly pinned her to the glass wall with his hands on both side.

"You know I've been wanting to do this eversince we arrive here. You know that, right?" He said with a deep tone making her gulp

He immediately capture her lips, not rough but gently and soft.

She didn't know what to do as her tired body suddenly disappeared. All her energy came back when he kiss her.

She kiss him back while her hands is caressing his neck. Their kiss is very passionate that made her legs weak but he quickly caught her by her waist and pulled her even closer that made her hug his neck.

He bit her lip causing her to moan slightly. He took it as the opportunity to insert his tongue in her that made her moan between their kisses.

She pulled away and take a glance at him to see his eyes is already red. And Jungkook was shock when he also saw her eyes starting to turn red.

"I know you had it in you, Tzuyu"

She also realized what he is talking about and she smirk at him.

"And I'm loving this feeling, Jungkook."

He took both of her thighs and carried her making her legs wrapped around his hips. She gasp in surprise but she quickly wrapped her arms to his neck as he kiss her again.

He started to walk to the other side of the wall and push her again. He move his kiss to her neck that she tilted her head to give him more access. His hands slides down until he reach the faucet. The shower turn on that made them even more eager.

Tzuyu was just closing her eyes while moaning as he keeps sucking her neck. Her hands is around his back and she keeps moving them up and down until she reach the clothes nape.

"Fuck I can't wait to have you."

He rested his forehead to hers while they breath heavily. He gritted his teeth as he ripped her white dress from the back. She wasn't surprise at his action because she was used to it.

Because of that, she also couldn't hold it back and she suddenly ripped his sando from his back making Jungkook proudly smirk.

"You're not the only one who can do this now." She said as she pulled him for a kiss.

---

"G-g-god Jungkook!!"

Her moans couldn't get louder as he thrust faster inside her. She hugs his neck while closing her eyes tightly.

The glass wall is already smog from all the heavy breathing. Her moans that is loud and her deep groan as he moves faster.

"Fuck... Baby you're almost there."

He pushed himself even deeper and harder making her dig her nails to his back.

"J-jungkook it's too much.!" She moan

Right after her long and loud moan, she finally release her orgasm. But he keeps thrusting and this time, it's getting slower as he release inside her while she is shaking from being sensitive.

"Fuck, I love Jeon Tzuyu."

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."

---

They came back to Korea after two weeks of being in Paris. They had fun but she is also excited to see her daughter again.

As they arrive in the mansion, she quickly went out of the car when she saw Hyunrim, carrying her one year old daughter.

"My baby I miss you."

Hyunrim put her down and let her walk to her mother. Tzuyu immediately took her to her arms and carry her. She kiss her cheeks deeply.

"Did you miss mommy? Hm?"

Tzuyu hug her and she hugs her back with her small arms around her neck.

"How about daddy, baby Goobyeol?"

She tilted her head until she saw her father, walking closer to her. She raise her hand and he took it and kiss her hand

"Daddy misses you too."

And with that, he also kiss her cheeks. He didn't carry her because he is holding a bag on his other arms. Tzuyu keeps hugging her while making their way inside to greet the others.

Jungkook smile at the sight of her wife and his daughter. At first, he really thought that he couldn't be the greatest father that everyone has. But with the help of her wife, he achieve that goal. She always tell her that he is the greatest father that Goobyeol ever had.

Thinking about that made him smile in joy.  He's really happy about his family. But the thought of being a vampire still bothers him. But his wife always tell him to not worry and he can now control it. It made him the luckiest vampire.

He will teach his daughter to control his half blood. To not be like him. To teach her how to use it and make sure to not let her hurt anybody like he used to.

___________________________________________________