Chpt. 1 ~under editing~

(Tia in the pic^^)

"TIA!" I heard screamed in to my ear as I was sleeping. I jolted upright falling off my bed onto the floor with a thud.

"Ow" I mumbled as I got off the floor. I turned to a laughing Sophie glaring daggers.

"What do you want? Couldn't you see I was busy?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Doing what? Drooling on your pillow?" She asked amused.

"No, sleeping" I snapped back.

"Mhm, get dressed or we'll be late for school." She said walking out of my room.

"And I don't drool!" I called after her. She waved her hand at me.

"Sure, sure" she said causing me to huff in frustration.

I went to my closet picking out my outfit placing it neatly on my bed as I grabbed my towel heading to the bathroom. I turned the water on letting it warm up as I got undressed. I hopped in the shower wetting my hair letting the water drip down my body. I took in a breath letting it out in relief as the warm water relaxed my body. I washed my hair with my green apple scented shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body with my sweat pea scent body wash then got out of the shower turning the water off. I wrapped the towel around my body and grabbed a second one to wrap my hair up in. I brushed my teeth quickly then walked to my room drying myself off. I got dressed in my shorts with a black tank top on and a tye dye crop top. I put deodorant on, and some perfume. Grabbed my socks and shoes quickly putting them on. I grabbed my hairbrush brushing out my hair, then styling it with two small french braids on the right side of my head and pinned them back letting the rest of my hair flow down. I took my towel and towel dried my hair until I was satisfied with the way it looked. I went to desk where I had my little collection of makeup putting on some mascara and lipgloss.

"Come on already." Sophie groaned. I laughed softly and grabbed my small bag and walled downstairs.

"Okay I'm ready." I grabbed my car keys walking outside.

"I don't feel safe riding with you and your driving." Sophie joked then started laughing. I laughed with her as we got in the car and drove to school.

~Halfway through school~

"Oh, you remember my brother Matthew right?" Sophie asked as we sat at lunch alone.

"How could I not? I had the biggest crush on him when we were little and he called me ugly." I said.

"Oh Yea, I forgot about that." She mumbled.

"I'm so over it though, but why do you bring it up?" I asked referring to her brother as an 'it'.

"Oh, so he's an 'it' now, huh?" She asked.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'. We laughed at that then cooled down.

"Okay, okay-"

RINGGGG!

The bell, signalling lunch was over, cut Sophie off and we went to our separate classes.

~After school~

"Ugh! Why must you be so damn difficult!" I yelled at my phone as we were stopped at a red light heading home.

"Damn girl chill." Sophie said making me roll my eyes.

"How much longer must I beg my father for a new phone?" I asked whining making her laugh.

"I don't know but the lights green." She pointed out. I put my phone down and started driving again.

In no time we reached the pack house. We got out of the car and I told her to go ahead of me I need to grab my books for my homework. I went to the trunk of my car grabbing the books and the small box I forgot to give my mother this morning. I shut the trunk with my keys in hand dropping them. I groaned and bent down picking them up. When I stood up the most amazing smell hit my nose. Not really knowing what it meant I shrugged it off. I walked inside the house the scent getting stronger but again shrugged it off assuming my mom made something new.

"Mom!" I called out.

"In here sweetie!" My mom called from the kitchen where I heard her talking to someone. I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, I forgot to give you this, this morning" I said as the amazing scent hit my nose like a brick wall.

'Mate!' My wolf Starlight growled.

I looked up to where the scent was coming from and saw the most good looking guy I've ever seen in my life. My wolf jumped for joy inside me and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach as tingles ran through my entire body. I quickly composed myself clearing my throat peeling my eyes away from him.

"Here." I handed the box to my mom trying to keep from looking at him again. Something about him looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Tia don't be rude, say hello." She said putting the box on the counter.

"Hello." I spoke trying to figure out who he was.

"Tia." He spoke and immediately I recognized his voice. It was Matthew. He took a step towards me and a tiny squeak slipped out, I quickly turned on my heel and bolted out of the kitchen, running through the living room and up the stairs to my bedroom without dropping anything. I shut my door quickly leaning against it taking a deep breath.

'oh my god, this can't be real.' I thought to myself taking another deep breath.