Chpt. 16

(Tia's outfit in the pic ↑ -2nd outfit-)

-Tia's p.o.v.--an hour later-

I was sat next to Matthew on the couch with his arm around my waist. I cuddled closer to him and he tightened his hold on me keeping me close.

"Matthew?" I asked.

"Yea babe?" He asked.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"The war wolves are patrolling, my dad is working out me becoming alpha and you Luna, of course and the others I have no idea" he said.

"Interesting" I said with a slight laugh. Just then the back door opened and about six pups came running inside followed by Sophie, my mom, Asher and Jason.

"Hey Jason" I said and smiled. Everyone stopped in their tracks and looked at me. The looked at how Matthew was holding me close and gave a look of confusion.

"Um, what's going on?" My mom asked. I lightly laughed as I stood up.

"Why must something be wrong mother?" I asked innocently and smiled. I looked over at Sophie who was silently mimicking me then gasped.

"You remember!" She yelled throwing herself at me knocking the both of us onto the floor. I started to laugh at her reaction.

"Sophie! Get off of me you hoe" I said pushing her off me. She quickly sat up straight along with me.

"She just called me a hoe" Sophie said in awe while smiling.

"She really is back" she added and everyone was in tears.

"Come on guys, please don't cry" I said and my mom rushed at me hugging me tightly.