Chpt. 18 Part 1

(Tia's outfit in pic ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.-

I paced back and forth in my room thinking. What am I going to do?

"Ugh!" I groaned walking out of my room going downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to run straight into Matthew, Asher and Sophie.

"Hey girlie" Sophie said and smiled. I tried my best to smile at her.

"What's up?" I asked. I couldn't talk to Sophie about this either, she would definitely hate me.

"Nothing much" she answered.

"That's cool, well, I should go...bye" I said and quickly left the kitchen going straight to my room.

Once I was in my room I plopped down on my bed. I screamed into my pillow and sat up angry. I walked over to my wall where I had pictures hung up.

"Aaahh!" I screamed in frustration as I slammed my handbon the pictures of Jason and I. I quickly swopped my hand down the wall tearing the pictures off the wall.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my hand cut open from the sharp edges of the pictures.

"Tia?" I turned my head in Sophie's direction.

"What?" I asked not trying to be rude.

"Are you okay?" She asked taking a step closer.

"I'm fine" I said putting my hand behind me.

"You haven't been yourself since your memory came back" she said softly.

"No, I haven't" I said turning away from her.

"Please, Tia talk to me. I'm your best friend" she begged.

"I can't, you'll hate me" I said sadly looking down.

"No, I won't"

"Yes you will" I said sitting down on my bed.

"You don't know that, so just tell me" she said.

"Okay....when my memory was lost, Jason and I...we kissed a few times, I practicaly cheated on Matthew and Jason thinks I want to be with him but I don't and he threatened to tell Matthew if I didnt tell him myself, I'm so lost, what do I do?" I blurted out. She gasped just staring at me.

"You did what?" She asked.

"I kissed Jason a few times" I repeated quietly.

"How could you do that to my brother?" She asked looking at me like she didn't know who I was.

"Sophie please, i didn't mean to, I didn't know he was my mate, I lost my memory I couldn't remember anything, you know that. You also know I would never hurt your brother intentionally" I said begging her not to hate me.

"You need to tell him" she said and started for my door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Somewhere your not" she said not looking at me.

"Soph-" I tried to call after her but she was already gone. I knew she would hate me. I walked out of my room slowly and walked over to amatthews room. I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in'.

I slowly opened the door to see Matthew sit up right on his bed. He smiled at me but I didnt smile back.

"Matthew I need to tell you something"