Chpt. 31

(Tia's outfit in pic ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.-

I walked into the kitchen only to let out a scream as I slipped on something falling on my ass. I groaned in pain as the wind was knocked out of me.

"Oh shit, are you okay?" Zach asked helping me up.

"Yea, I'm fine" I said whipping my butt off.

"What the hell happened in here?" I asked as I looked around. There was flour, suger, water and broken eggs everywhere. I looked at the floor to see I had slipped on flour.

"Well, I was going to make some breakfast when Sophie started throwing flour at me and then a food fight broke out" he explained.

"What? And I missed it?" I asked making them laugh.

"I heard a scream what's going-aahh!!" Matthew said running into the kitchen also slipping and falling. I started to laugh as I held my hand out.

"Are you okay?" I asked helping him up.

"Yea, whats going on in here?" He asked as he stood up.

"Food fight, that I missed and I slipped too" I said.

"Oh" he mumbled.

"Yup" I said as Sophie and Zach were already cleaning it up.

"Well, I guess I'm going to eat later" Matthew said turning and walking away.

"Hey, where you going?" I asked following him.

"My office, have work to do" he said.

"Oh, what can I do? You know as Luna" I said.

"Oh, I'm glad you asked, I do have something for you to do" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me with him.

"Okay" I said as we reached his office. Its so weird saying that, I still can't believe I'm Luna.

"Here" he said opening a drawer pulling out some folders and handing them to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"These are folders of every person in this house" he explained sitting down in his chair.

"Oh" I said opening them looking through them real quick.

"Where's the pups?" I asked.

"They don't get a file till after they're old enough to shift into their human form" he explained not looking up from his papers.

"Ohkay" I said taking the folders and going over to the recliner in his office. I sat down looking through them.

"Wait a minute, what exactly am I suppose to do with these?" I asked.

"Get to know every single person in the pack" he said. I sighed quietly, this is so boring.