Chpt. 8

(What the car crash looks like but way worse in pic^^)(I will be updating that pic)

-Matthews p.o.v.-

"Where are they?" Sophie asked frantically looking around the crowd for Tia and her mom. Today was about Tia and my sister so I blocked my wolf out for today.

"I don't know but they'll be here, don't worry" I said and sophie smiled at me.

"How are you and Tia doing?" She asked. I sighed, she knows what I did to Tia, I swear I never meant to hurt her but my wolf took over.

"She still wouldn't talk to me" I said honestly.

"She will don't worry. She hates avoiding you, you know she told me last night. I guess she's just nervous" sophie said as Asher, our dad and Tia's dad walked over to us.

"Nervous Sophie?" Asher asked wearing his robe just like Sophie was.

"A little but where's Tia?" Sophie asked.

"They should be here soon, I just talked to my wife 15 minutes ago saying they were just leaving the house" Tia's dad said.

"Okay" she said just as Kenny, Tia's dad, phone started to ring. He pressed answer.

"Hello?....Who is this?....This is he..What?...Oh god!....I'm on my way" he said urgently.

"Who was that?" My dad asked making Kenny look at us with tears in his eyes.

"There's been a car accident, Tia and Martha were in it" he explained and my heart dropped.

"No" I whispered. Kenny turned around.

"I'm coming with you" I said making him stop and look at my father.

"We're all going" my father said and we all ran to the cars.

-On their way to the hospital-

We were going as fast as the speed limit would allow us trying to get to the hospital. We could all see bright flashing lights, a ton of cop cars and two fire trucks. It must of been really bad.

Kenny drove by to the side stopping the car. What I saw, I will never be able to unsee. I quickly got out of the car running to the yellow tape going under it. Two huge cops stopped me as I looked behind them trying to see what was going on.

I saw two paramedics pumping on Martha's chest. I looked around trying to find Tia. I spotted her in the front seat of her car crying and shaking her head. I tuned my ears listening to her.

"N-No, I-I can't. Please get me out" she cried.

"Ma'am, you need to calm down. We are doing the best we can to get you out, but this piece of metal lodged in your stomach is too big and won't fit through the door" a guy explained. A piece of metal?

"Tia! You have to let me go that's my girlfriend" I said rushed. I just used my strength and pushed through them. I ran to the car and pushed my way through the people trying to get her out.

"Matthew!" She said crying as she looked at me.

"I'm here baby, I'm here" I said. She was breathing heavy as she frantically looked at her stomach.

"Now, when I say go, I'm going to need you to turn so I can get you out" I said looking her straight in the eyes. She shook her head rapidly taking a deep breath.

"I-I can't Matthew" she stuttered looking down.

"Baby? Baby look at me" she looked up into my eyes.

"Matthew I'm scared" she said her eyes full of tears.

"I know you are baby, im gonna get you out but do you trust me?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm gonna get you out but you have to do this for me" I said.

"Okay" she said in a rushed breath. I tucked my arms under her small frame.

"Go" I said and she quickly turned her body and I slipped her out of the car and put her on the gurney. The paramedics rushed off to the ambulance. Once the back doors were closed they were off.

All I felt in my chest was an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

(Edited.)