Chpt. 5

(Asher in pic^^)

-Mathews p.o.v.-

"I know Matthew, I'm a war wolf" Tia said quickly. I was not happy hearing that, not happy at all that she was a war wolf one bit. War wolves get killed all the time, I don't want her getting killed.

She pulled away from me and ran forward to the rogues that were dangerously close to the house. I watched as she jumped forward shifting midair and landing perfectly on her feet.

I was stunned, her wolf was big, she towered over all of the war wolves. She's the biggest female wolf I've ever seen. She was very intimating and I could tell she was the leader of the War wolves. She growled and snarled standing tall and fierce.

I was mesmerized by how beautiful her wolf was. Her fur coat was a bright golden color with white patches scattered all over her. I was proud to call her my mate. She'll make a great Luna.

Before I knew it Tia, Zack, Sophie and Jason were walking back towards the house in human form dressed. They were joking and laughing. I smiled seeing my mate happy. Jason slung his arm around Tia's shoulders and I didn't like that one bit.

'She's mine! He shouldn't touch her!' Rider growled trying to take control. I death glared Jason and a growl ripped through my chest. Jason looked at me confused then realized she was my mate.

"Oh shit" he mutter, quickly removing his arm from her. I instantly felt better. Once she was in reach I wrapped my arms around her breathing in her scent.

"Sorry man, I didn't know" Jason said quickly

"Its all good" I said and buried my head in the crock of her neck. Rider was trying to take control wanting to mark her but I fought against him.

'Mark her, so everyone knows she's ours'  he growled at me.

'No, only when she's ready' I told him and he huffed at me.

"Come on" I said and we went inside the house cuddling on the couch.

(Edited.)