Chpt. 39

(Tia's outfit in pic ↑ -1st outfit-)

-Tia's p.o.v.--3 weeks later-

For the past week I've been able to keep me being pregnant a secret. Sophie has been there every time I needed her but Matthew has barely talked to me. Today I go back to Dr. Johnson for my check up.

I sighed walking into Matthews office. He didn't even look up.

"Hey, I was wondering if you could-"

"I can't take any breaks, I have to get this done" he said again not looking up.

"Okay" I said. I walked out of his office closing the door walking to Sophies room. She was sitting on her bed looking through a magazine.

"Hey" I said sadly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Will you come with me to my check up?" I asked.

"Of course, where's Matthews?" She asked getting up.

"I kind of just want to get this over with so" I said more sadly then rudely.

"Yea, okay, let's go" she said and we walked quietly to the pack hospital.

"Ahh Tia there you are, I was beginning to think you forgot" she said.

"No, just tired is all" I said and she nodded.

"Understood, that's normal" she said as I sat down on the bed.

"Well, just lay back and get comfortable while I do an ultrasound okay?" She said and I nodded laying back. She put the gel on my stomach once I lifted my shirt high enough. She put the object on my stomach staring at the screen.

"Do you hear that?" She asked and I hear four soft heart beats.

"Yea" I said smiling.

"It looks like you're going to have three boys and a girl and they all look perfectly healthy" she said and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Okay, so in about a month I want you to come back for another checkup" she said as she cleaned the gel off my stomach.

"Okay" I said getting off the bed. We waved bye as I we left.

"I'm ready to tell my parents" I said.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yea, they really need to know" I said.

"Do you want me to get Matthew so he can be there?" She asked.

"No"