Chpt. 37

-Tia's p.o.v.--4:45am-

I jerked awoke feeling a lot of pain in my lower stomach. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to go back to bed. After a few minutes the pain didn't go away just got worse. Tears brimmed my eyes from the pain, I couldn't take it anymore.

I sat up with a struggle and shook Matthew but he didn't wake up. A few tears ran down my face as I shook him harder.

"Matthew wake up" I said shaking him harder till he finally started to wake up.

"What?" He asked then looked at me.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked.

"My lower stomach hurts really badly, I tried to shake it off but it just got worse" I explained holding my stomach.

"Okay, okay let's get you too the doctors" he said quickly getting out of bed rushing to get pants on. He cane over to me picking me up bridal style.

"You'll be okay" he soothed as he rushed to the pack hospital.

"Dr. Johnson! Someone!" He called out as he rushed through the doors.

"Alpha Matthew?" Dr. Johnson asked.

"Somethings wrong with Tia" he said quickly as she motioned to a bed to set me on.

"Tia what hurts?" She asked. I pointed to my lower stomach and she took my hands off my stomach putting them by my side. She gently placed her hands on my lower stomach.

"Let me know when you feel pain" she said and o nodded an 'okay'.

She pressed down slightly on the left side of my lower stomach. She then moved to the middle of my stomach.

"A little" I said and she nodded then moved to the right. I gasped in pain nodding quickly.

"Yes, that hurts" I said and she let off my stomach.

"Okay well, I'm going to do an ultrasound to see what's going on" she said and I nodded. She left the room and I looked over at Matthew.

"I hope its not serious" I said and he gently rubbed his thumb on my hand.

"You'll be okay, don't worry" he reassured me and I nodded.

"Okay lift you shirt up a little so I can apply some gel" Dr. Johnson said as she came over with the machine. I did as told and she put some gel on my stomach then placed the object to will see what's going on in my stomach.

"Oh my" she whispered.

"What?" I asked but she stayed quiet.

"What is it?" I asked slightly starting to panic.

"Um, well it seems here that your pregnant Tia" she said looking at me.

"What?!" Matthew and I asked at the same time.

"Yea, your having four pups but it seems that they all moved to the right side of your stomach putting pressure on you kidney which is causing you pain" she explained.

"How could I be pregnant? We only had sex once" I said.

"It only takes one time Tia, and it looks like your already almost a month along, you'll be due in four months" she said.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered running my hand through my hair.

"Right now we need to move those little guys over, so I'm going to need you to prop your legs up and spread them" she said and I did holding onto Matthews hand. She put on some gloves, reached between my legs. I squeezed Matthews hand as she turned them and moved them away from my right side.

"There you go, that should relieve some of the pain" she said and I nodded. She took her gloves off throwing them away and washing her hands.

"Your free to go now, but I want you to come back in three weeks, and I don't want you fighting anymore rogues, got it?" She said.

"Okay, but what do I tell everyone when they ask why I'm not fighting rogues?" I asked sitting up.

"Your Luna you got bigger things to deal with than rogues but if don't want anyone to know, I'll say you have a good month or so till you start showing" she said walking us out.

"Okay, thank you" I said as we left the pack hospital. We quietly walked back to his room going back to bed.