Chpt. 14

-Tia's p.o.v.--Two weeks later-

I looked around to see I was standing by a road with trees behind me. I looked ahead to a familiar car. I looked closer to see I was in the passenger seat.

"What?" I mumbled. I heard scratching tires and snapped my head in that direction. I quickly looked back to the car I was in to see it was going to hit me.

"NO!!" I screamed holding out my hand but felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I gasped looking down at my stomach to see a large piece of metal sticking out of me with blood gushing out.

I took in a shaky breath as I looked up to see I was now in the passenger seat of the car instead of by the road. I looked back down at my stomach and put my shaky hands around the large piece of metal putting pressure.

"Help! Help me!" I yelled looking around.

"Someone please! Help!" I yelled more. I looked to my left to see another car trying to stop but I knew it was going to hit me.

"NO!!!"

I jolted awake quickly sitting up gasping for air. I quickly looked down at my stomach to see everything was fine. There was no metal stuck in me, it was just a dream. My bedroom door flung open and Matthew rushed to my side.

"Tia? What's wrong? Are you okay? I heard you screaming" he said quickly.

"I'm fine, just a really bad dream" I said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. I don't know, do I?

"Kind of, yea, do you mind?" I asked.

"Not at all, I want you to be able to come to me" he said and I smiled.

"Well, I was standing by this road and there were trees. I saw this car but when i looked closer i was in the car, the passenger side. Out of nowhere I heard this stretching of tires when I looked up I saw this car heading straight for mine" I paused taking a deep breath.

"Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and when I looked down there was this huge piece of metal sticking out of my stomach. When I looked back up, I was in the passenger side no longer standing by the road" I paused.

"I called for help but no one came. I know it was just a dream but it felt so real, like I was actually there ya know?" I asked looking at Matthew who was staring at the ground intently.

"Yea I do, don't worry it was just a dream. You should get some sleep" he said and I nodded laying back down.

"My rooms right next door if you need anything" he said getting up to leave.

"Matthew?" I asked stopping him. He turned to look at me through the dark.

"Will-will you stay with me please?" I asked still scared from my dream.

"Of course" he said coming back to my bed getting in under the covers. I cuddled closer to him quickly falling back to sleep.