Chpt. 15

(Tia's outfit in the pic -1st outfit- ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.--in the morning-

I was standing in the mirror of my bathroom brushing my hair my mind slipping back to the dream I had last night. I put the brush down and slowly reached for the of my shirt. The dream felt so real, there's only one way to find out.

I slowly lifted my shirt just under my chest and looked at my stomach through the mirror. Right where I felt the pain in my dream was a semi thin white line. I blinked a few times and softly touched the scar. The scar is in the exact same place the metal stuck out of me in the dream.

It was real but then why didnt Matthew tell me last night? I dropped my shirt and quickly walked out of the bathroom to the hall. I walked down the stairs looking everywhere for Matthew.

"Have you seen Matthew?" I asked trying to hide my anger.

"Kitchen" the person replied and I nodded a thanks. I walked to the kitchen to see him laughing with some people.

"You lied to me!" I said louder than intented. They all looked over at me but I kept my eyes on Matthew.

"Um, what?" He asked.

"We'll just go" his friends mumbled while quickly leaving.

"Why didn't you tell me my nightmare was real? That it did happen?" I asked. He shook his head putting his glass of water down.

"Because it wasn't real" he said.

"Yes, it was. I have a scar to prove it" I said and he gripped the counter top.

"I'm not talking about a stupid dream you had right now" he said walking past me out of the kitchen.

"Well, I am. Tell me the truth" I demanded as he made his way upstairs with me following.

"No"

"Why not?" I asked and he stopped walking in the middle of the hall looking at me.

"Because if I don't believe it happened, then its easier to deal with" he said sternly and started walking again.

"That makes no sense to-hey I'm not done talking to you get back here!" I said following him as he stopped outside his bedroom.

"Why can't you just let it go?" He asked.

"Because I need to-" he cut me off pressing his lips to mine. After a few seconds I kissed back. A surge of energy rushed through me and I pulled away while gasping in surprise.

"I-I'm-I'm sorry, i -I-" I cut his stuttering off by throwing my arms around him hugging him.

"Um" he mumbled.

"Oh Matthew, I've missed you so much!" I said hugging him tighter.

"What do you mean? I've been here this whole time" he said and I pulled away shaking my head no.

"But I haven't" I said slightly above a whisper. He looked confused for a second, then his eyes grew big.

"You...You remember?" He asked quietly. I smiled with tears of joy and nodded.

"Yes"

"I remember everything. I was so scared and confused. Every time I looked at you, or my family, I wanted to run to a corner because I could never remember anyone. This whole time when you guys thought I didn't see you in pain because I couldn't remember but I did see it" I explained sadly.

"Its okay, now that you remember, everyone will be so happy" he said placing his hand on my cheek. I put my hand over his hand looking him in the eyes.

"I love you so much Tia please don't ever leave me again" he begged.

"I wont , I promise....I love you too"