Chpt. 10

(What Tia looks like in her coma in pic^^)

-Matthews p.o.v.--later that night-

I sat next to Tia's bedside looking at her in the coma the doctor had to put her in to keep her alive. I was holding her hand not saying a word.

"Matthew?" My sister said coming over to my side. I didn't glance at her or respond ing any way.

"Matthew, please talk to me" she said with the hint of sadness in her voice.

"Okay, I'll just talk..." She sighed under her breath. She then crouched down beside me.

"Look, Tia will be okay Starlight will her in time and I know your hurting. We are too, Tia's family, no one ever wants to see family like this. Tia wouldn't want you to act like this, you say how she was earlier this morning" Sophie started.

"She didn't want any of us to worry about her because she's a strong girl. I've known my whole life, she's my best friend and if there's anything I know about Tia is that she will pull through sooner or later, just have to have faith" she finished. She put her hand on my shoulder and I stood up leaving the room.

-Sophie's p.o.v.-

I watched the door as it closed from Matthew leaving. I sighed sadly and sat where he was sitting. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over to see Tia's mom Martha standing there.

"Don't worry sweetie he'll come around" she assured.

"I hope so.....Its just so hard to see my brother like this so broken, so helpless, I wish there was something I could do but there isn't" I said.

"I know you want to help but this is a battle he has to face on his own" she said and I nodded agreeing.

"I know, I sure hope she wakes up soon"

----------------------------------------------------------

Srry, this chapter was so short, I had to rewrite it.