Chpt. 21

-Matthews p.o.v.--an hour later-

I shifted back pulling on some shorts. I quickly came out of the forest into the backyard of the pack house. Everyone was still outside playing or doing whatever.

"Everyone inside now!" I hollared. Everyone stopped and looked at me and the very few war wolves standing behind me.

"Matthew what's happening?" Sophie asked.

"Hunters, they're closer than we thought. Its not safe to be outside, don't come out till I say so" I ordered and everyone rushed inside, others slower because they had to get their pups.

"There's something else your not saying" Asher said making Sophie, Martha, Kenny and my dad look at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said.

"Son" my dad said sternly and I sighed.

"They have Tia" I said making all of them gasp.

"No! They'll kill her!" Her mother said loudly.

"Not if we find her soon, Zach get every war wolf out there in those woods searching now!" I ordered and he nodded going off.

"I promise I'm going to find her" I said to her parents. I looked over at Sophie surprised she hasn't said anything.

"Soph" I said. She shook her head just standing there while everyone went inside.

"Your a war wolf Soph" I said.

"I'm not looking for her" she said completely surprising me.

"I'm guessing she didn't tell you, that she cheated on you with Jason" she said angrily.

"I already know, she told me last night. She went into the woods after we fought, now she's missing" I said.

"How can you not hate her for what she did?" She asked with her words dripping of hate towards Tia.

"Sophie what's gotten into you? She's my mate, I could never hate her and she's your best friend" I said.

"No she's not my best friend anymore, I hate her" she said and ran inside. I don't understand why tho.

I just shrugged, running towards the forest shifting. I'll deal with her later.