Chpt. 49

(Clair in pic ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.-

I sat on the couch quietly the image of Jason dead on the ground kept replaying in my head. Matthew, Trent, Adam, Zach and Kyle were out buryigng him giving the rightful burial.

"Tia are you okay?" My mom asked me.

"What? Oh yea, I'm fine" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"So, what are your names?" I asked the four humans as they grasped the information they were just given about what we were.

"I'm Clair" the blonde said.

"John"

" Anthony"

"Kat"

"Well, its nice to know that you guys are safe but what were you doing on our land?" I asked.

"Camping" Clair said.

"Why so far from the trail?"

"We wanted to swim and came across that stream" Kat explained.

"Okay" I said.

"Dylan?!" They all said shocked as they looked my half sister who walked into the room.

"Guys? What are you all doing here?" Dylan asked happily.

"Wait, you know them?" I asked her.

"Yea, they're my best friends" she said.

"Oh"

"What happened to you girl, you just disappeared after the funeral" Anthony said. Funeral? Who's funeral?

"Um, I came to live with my birth dad Kenny" she said.

"How come you didn't tell us?" Clair asked.

"It made it easier not saying goodbye after my mom" Dylan mumbled

"I'm sorry" they said hugging her.

"Well, you guys can stay in the guest bedrooms till we figure something out" I said standing up and going upstairs to Matthews office, well, technically our office.