Chpt. 32

(I so want this, anyone else?? ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.--2 hours later-

"Hey, where's Jason's file?" I asked taking a double look to make sure I didn't miss it.

"Jason isn't part of our pack, therefore no file" Matthew said.

"What? What do you mean he isn't part of our pack?" I asked in disbelief.

"He's been banned. He knew I was your mate and he still kissed you" he said.

"So you kick him out?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Ugh!" I groaned and there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I called and Matthew looked at me like I had two heads.

"What?" I asked, but more of snapped. The door opened and Sophie came in.

"Hey, hey" she said.

"Oh thank goodness you're here" I said. She smiled putting her hands on her hips.

"Why? Are you two fighting?" She asked.

"No" we both said together.

"I need to get out of here, I'm starting to get claustrophobic in here" I said standing up stretching.

"Hmm, shopping?" Sophie asked.

"Sure, I mean if that's okay with you" I said turning towards Matthews.

"Yea, yea go ahead you need to have some time to yourself" he said. I smiled walking over to him kissing him bye.

I walked with Soph outside to the cars. I stopped a few feet away when a flashback of the car accident came flooding back to me.

"Tia, you okay?" Soph asked.

"Um, I don't think I'm ready to get into a car again" I said quietly.

"Oh Tia, don't worry, it'll be okay" she said.

"Okay, alright" I said going to the passenger's side of the car. I touched the handle and the image of shattering glass and screaming came to me.

"Tia, I will be right here by your side, I won't let anything happen to you" she reassured me. I took a deep breath getting into the car closing the door.

"See? Not so bad" she said as she started the car and backed up driving to the mall.