Chpt. 11

-Matthews p.o.v.--A week later-

"I don't care! You have a job to do and that's preparing to become alpha Matthew!" My dad said voice raised as he pointed at me.

"You know what?" I asked, standing up and glaring at him.

"You don't know what I'm going through. My mate is in the hospital, in a coma and might never wake up! You don't know what it feels like to almost lose your mate dad!" I said loudly.

"Your right I don't know but you still have a responsibility-"

"Find the guy who nearly killed my mate and then we can talk about me becoming alpha" I said sternly pointing my finger at him then storming off.

I slammed the front door closed as I angrily walked to my car. I quickly got in starting it and backing up and driving off.

-30 minutes later--Sophie's p.o.v.-

Martha had her arm around me comforting me as I cried. Everyone was sitting around quietly some silently crying, others were not. The front door opened and closed signalling Matthew was home.

I quickly stood up facing the entrance to the living room. Matthew slowed his pace looking around confused.

"What's going on?" He asked as he stopped walking.

"Where were you?" I asked tears slipping down my face.

"Letting off steam why?" He asked, everyone stayed quiet and I looked away crossing my arms over my chest.

"What's going on?" He repeated.

"She woke up" I said quietly.

"What? That's good though isn't it? Where is she?" He asked.

"She's in the pack hospital but-"

"I have to see her!" He said rushing towards the pack hospital door.

"Matthew wait there's something you need to know first!" I called after him as I ran behind him. He entered the room to see Tia sitting up on the hospital bed with the doctor examining her.

"Tia?" He said but she didn't turn around.

"Tia?" He asked again moving closer. She slightly turned around as we made our way in front of her.

"Matthew-"

"Shhh" he shushed me.

"I'm so glad your awake" he said happily.

"Thanks....who are you?" She asked and his face dropped.

"What? Tia don't be silly its me Matthew" he said and looked at the doctor when she shook her head no.

"She can't remember anything, she doesn't know who she is, who any of you are, or even the year. She lost all her memory" he explained.

My mate doesn't remember me?