Chpt. 40

(Tia's bedroom in pic ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.-

"No" I said all too quickly.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because he's busy" I said with a shrug.

"Is there something going on that you're not telling me?" She asked.

"No" I said lying.

"Tia?" She asked and I sighed.

"Yes" I mumbled.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I'll tell you later, okay?" I asked and she sighed but nodded anyway.

We walked up to the third floor where my parents bedrooms were. I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in!' I slowly opened the door peeking my head in then opening the door all the way. Sophie and I walked inside and my parents looked over at us.

"Hey girls, what can we do for you?" My mom asked.

"Um, I need to tell you something" I said slowly.

"Okay" they said.

"Please don't get mad at me" I said tearing up, geez! I'm so emotional!

"Honey what is it?" My mom asked becoming concerned.

"Im-" I tried to say it but my voice cracked from me trying not to cry. But you know how you try to tell your mom or dad something knowing they'll get mad and you can't help but start to cry. Well, that was me right now.

"I'm pregnant" I finally choked out, they stayed quiet and that made it worse. The tears slipped unwantedly.

"Oh, sweetie come here" my mom said opening her arms, I quickly went to the of the bed she was on wrapping my arms around her crying.

"Please don't me or Matthew, I'm so sorry we weren't more careful" I said trying to calm down my crying.

"Shhh, its okay we don't hate you" she said rubbing my back gently.

"Well-" my dad started to say when my mom pulled away and slapped his arm.

"Kenny!" She said sternly making my dad laugh.

"I'm kidding!" He said holding his hands up in surrender.

"Plus how can I be mad? I'm gonna be a grandpa!" He said happily.

"So, your not mad?" I asked.

"Of course not, we're getting grandkids!" My mother said excitedly. I laughed looking over at Sophie who was smiling.

"So, how far along are you?" My dad asked.

"A month and three weeks" I said.

"How many?"

"Four, three boys and one girl" I said.

"Oh, I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell-"

"No! I don't want anyone to know" I said and my mom huffed.

"Alright" she mumbled then smiled.

After another few minutes I was back down in my room telling Sophie why I didn't want Matthew to be there.

"I'm gonna kill him"