Chpt. 20

(Matthews wolf in pic ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.--In the morning-

My eyes snapped open as the nightmare went away. I huffed out getting up and looking around.

I stepped out of the small cave and started on my way back to my house. I looked around trying to see if anything looked familiar.

Snap!

I snapped my head in the direction of the noise. I didn't see anything so I turned back around walking faster.

Snap!

I looked around again feeling uneasy. I turned forward and dashed off.

"Now!" I heard someone shout.

'Run faster!'

'I'm trying!'

I heard something slice threw the air then felt pain in my side. I whimpered falling over and looked at my side to see an arrow.

"Good job you got it" A man said and about five people came out from behind some trees towards me. I growled angrily and snapped my teeth at them.

"Shut up!" The same man said shot anther arrow at me. I howled in pain and a different guy turned his gun around hitting me in the face it.

'Matthew' was all I thought threw mind link when darkness took over.

-Matthews p.o.v.-

"Has anyone seen Tia, I need to talk to her" I said.

"No sorry" Were all the answers I got.

"I saw her last yesterday running into the forest in wolf form" Zach said.

"What? Eid she say anything to you?" I asked.

"No but she was yelling at Jason and crying really badly. I haven't seen her since, I thought she came back late last night but I guess I was wrong" he said. Oh no.

"We have to find her, she could be lost. She hasn't been in those woods for months, let alone her wolf form...get your best war wolves out there looking for her" I demanded.

"I'm on it" Zach said and ran somewhere. I ran outside quickly where everyone was and the pups.

"Matthew where are you going?" Martha asked.

"For a run" I said not waning her to worry.

"Okay, be safe, some hunters have been getting close" she warned.

"Hunters? What are they doing so far from the trail?" I asked.

"Matthew, its not the season hunters, they're werewolf hunters" she explained.

"Oh dear god" I mumbled under my breath and sprinted to the woods.

'Be careful when you and your war wolves head into the forest, the hunters are getting close and I don't want Tia's parents to wory' I ordered to Zach through mind link.

'Got it' he said. I opened my mind link searching for Tia's.

I heard a howl of pain price the air as I shifted into my wolf taking off running in that direction.

'Matthew' Tia faintly said through mind link.

'Tia! Tia!' I yelled through mind link.

Nothing.