Chpt. 35

(I want it!! ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.-

"I'm looking for beta Kenny, he's my father" Dylan said. Everyone turned to look at me wide eyed.

My smirk dropped immediately and I clenched my jaw. I turned around and walked away not saying a thing.

"Tia-"

"Leave me alone!" I snapped at whoever it was. I stormed to the third level of the house where my dads office was. I slammed the door open making him jump.

"You bastard!" I yelled at him slamming the door closed.

"Excuse me? You do not speak to me that way, I don't care if you are Luna I am your father" he said sternly.

"Who's Dylan?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. He looked surprised but covered it up.

"I don't know a Dylan" he said calmly.

"Liar! Tell me the truth!" I yelled.

"Okay, 16 years ago, I had a one night stand with this girl and got her pregnant. When she told me, I wanted nothing to do with the baby but it was hard, sometimes I would go and visit Dylan as she grew up" he explained. I swallowed back tears.

"You cheated on mom?" I asked.

"I'm not proud of it but your mother already knows, we worked through it" he said and I took a deep breath trying really hard to hold back tears.

"What? Mom knew I had a little sister and you guys kept it from me?" I asked.

"We knew you would react like this" he said.

"Why are you even asking?" He asked. A singled tear slipped down my cheek, I've never felt so betrayed.

"Because your precious daughter is downstairs looking for you" I said turning around and running out of his office. I ran down the two flights of stairs running out the back door.

"Tia!" I heard Matthew call my name. I had tears streaming down my face as I ran towards the woods. I felt him grab hold of my wrist pulling me to him.

"He knew! My mother knew! They kept it from me this whole time! 16 years!" I sobbed breathly heavily.

"Shhh, shhh its okay, it'll be okay. I'm here" he cooed rubbing my back softly.

"How could they do this to me? I feel so betrayed" I mumbled against his chest.

"I know you do baby, I know" he said.

"Why is she even here?" I asked after I calmed down.

"I don't know but your father is talking to her right now" he said.

"He's not my father anymore"