Chpt. 34

(Dylan in pic ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v-

"Matthew!" I called out as we walked through the front door. I jogged up the stairs going to his office doors. I quietly opened the door and peeked my head inside.

Matthews head was down on the desk and he was softly snoring. I quietly laughed stepping inside the office closing the door. I walked over to him and gently shook his shoulder.

"Matthew, wake up" I said softly.

"Matthew" I said trying again.

"Matthew" I said not trying to be quiet anymore. His head snapped up a piece of paper stuck to his forehead making me laugh.

"Tired much?" I asked sitting on his desk taking the paper off his head.

"I don't remember falling asleep" he mumbled.

"There's a lot of work but..." I said showing him the little bag.

"What's that?" He asked.

"I got you something" I said reaching into the bag.

"You didn't have to get me anything" he said.

"I know, I wanted to" I said pulling out the charm that goes on the key ring.

"Here" I said handing it to him. He looked at it see a word was cut off. It said "nd always" mine said "forever a".

"It goes on your key ring...do you like it?" I asked.

"Of course I do, thank you but where's the other half?" He asked.

"Right here" I said pulling the knecklace out from under my shirt.

"Forever and always" he said reading the two pairs.

"Yup" I said smiling.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Sophie yelled from downstairs. I jumped off the desk quickly running out of the office and downstairs. Sophie was on top of a girl pinning her down yelling at her.

"Sophie!" I yelled wrapping my arms around her waisting pulling on her.

"Let me go so I can kill her!" She yelled. The house was quickly filling with screaming. Sophie was screaming at the girl, the girl was screaming back at her. Asher, zach, Adam and I were screaming at the girl to break it up.

"Let...go!" I grunted as I finally got Sophie to let go of the poor girls hair.

"You bitch! Look what you did!" The girl yelled at her.

"Let me at her, come on just let me at her" Sophie said.

"No" I said.

"Yea, that's right, get your friend under control bitch" she said towards me.

"Oh hell no, you did not just call me a bitch" I said letting go of Sophie and lunging at the girl. She screamed as I tackled her to the floor. Soon the house was once again filled with screams and yelling.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Matthew yelled over all the screaming.

"Who do you think you are?!" I asked, she then slapped me across the face. I gasped glaring at her. I grabbed hold of her hair when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist pulling me off her. I tightened my grip on her hair making her stand up quickly.

"Ow! Ow!" She said.

"Tia, let go of her hair" Matthew ordered and I let go huffing in anger.

"What the hell happened?" He asked not letting me go.

"Sophie was on top of her fighting her, so I pulled Sophie off and she started calling me names, I lost my temper and here we are" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Tia you can't fight the other pack members" Matthew said sternly.

"Who said so?" I asked.

"Me"

"Whatever" I mumbled.

"They should be punished or something" the girl said.

"You're right, Tia, Sophie apologize now" Matthew said.

"What?!" We said together.

"Now" he repeated sternly.

"I'm sorry" we said half heartedly.

"See? That wasn't so hard" he said and I groaned resting my head back on his shoulder.

"Can you set me down now?" I asked. He nodded and gently set me on my feet.

"And you" Matthew said pointing at the girl.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Dylan" she said.

"Well, Dylan apologize to your Luna" he said and she looked confused.

"I didn't do anything to the Luna" Dylan said.

"Yes, you did, you called her names" he said.

"No, I didn't I called her-ohh, I didn't realize she was Luna" she said with her eyes wide. I smirked and waved.

"Hi, Dylan I'm Tia your Luna" I said.

"I'm so sorry" she said and I waved at her.

"Yea, yea. Why are you here?" I asked.

"To talk to beta Kenny, he's my father"