Chpt. 46

-Tia's p.o.v.-

"Okay, so you don't want your Luna to take full control whenever" sophie started as I sat on her bed.

"Right" I agreed.

"Which means I'm going to help you let her take control but just a little bit at a time" she explained.

"And how are we going to do that?" I asked.

"Whenever you get angry or frustrated is when Luna or Starlight is going to try to take full control over you" she said.

"But I can already control Starlight" I said.

"Ah that's where your wrong, ever since Mathew became alpha hasn't Starlight seem to be more powerful I guess you can say" she said finally sitting down looking at me.

"Actually now that you mention it, she has been different lately, more on edge, gets angry faster, so yea" I said nodding.

"See? That's her wanting to take full control as Luna but you don't want her to take full control yet mostly because your pregnant it'll drain your energy faster" Soph said.

"Right, okay" I said thinking this through.

"So, next time you feel like someone isn't giving the respect you deserve for being Luna let it show a little" she said and I nodded.

"I will...thanks Soph your a good friend" I said.

"Duh!" She said making me laugh.

-8:20 pm-

I cuddled closer to Matthew as we watch 'We're The Millers'. I yawned trying to keep my eyes open.

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"Just a little bit" I admitted.

"You should go to bed" he said.

"I want to stay up with you" I said.

"You can rest, I'll be here tomorrow" he said.

"I know but you're so busy" I said.

"Well, tomorrow I'll be all yours" he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea, just us" he answered.

"Okay, goodnight" I said closing my eyes.

"Goodnight beautiful, I love you" he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I mumbled then falling fast asleep.