Chpt. 43

-Tia's p.o.v.--10:26 am-

Dr. Johnson had finally got the bleeding under control and I was now full aware what was going on. I've been under so much stress which put my babies under stress. Dr. Johnson said if I didn't come in when I did I would of had a miscarriage.

I had a tube in my arm giving me some medicine. I was hooked up to some other machines monitoring mine and my four babies heart beats.

Right now I was laying on my left side with my legs bent curled in small ball. My parents, Sophie and Dylan stayed with me. My mom was holding my right hand standing by my bedside. A stray tear slipped from my eye and I quickly whipped it away.

"Where is she?" I heard Matthew ask from a few feet away.

"Matthew she's in here" my mom called out.

"We'll leave you two alone" she said and I squeezed her hand slightly.

"I'll just be right out there" she said and everyone left.

"Tia, I-Im so sorry I wasn't here sooner" he said and I stayed silent.

"Please baby talk to me, I'm sorry" he said but more of begged.

"Where were you?" I asked not turning to look at him.

"I had a meeting, no one told me but when I found out I rushed here as fast as I could" he explained, I stayed quiet.

"Do....Do you remember when I told you we're going to make more mistakes?" He asked.

"Of course I do" I said quietly.

"Well, I made one. My mistake was not being here for you, you need me more than ever and I should of known. I'm so sorry" he said and I took a deep breath. I finally turned over looking at him.

"I almost lost them, I was so scared and you weren't here" I said my voice cracking at the end.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry" he said sitting on the bed pulling into his arms. I hugged him tightly softly crying in his shoulder. He rubbed my back softly trying to calm me down.

"I promise I'm going to start being a better mate" he said and I smiled pulling away whipping my eyes.

"Give me your hand" I said and he did. I placed his hand on my stomach just when one of them kicked. His face lite up with happiness.

"I felt that" he said and looked up at me.

"They're ours, we're gonna be parents" he said and I nodded with a smile.

"Just two more months" I said.

"And I promise to be here for you the rest of the way"