Chpt. 36

(Nice heart, yes??)

-Dylan's p.o.v.--3 days later-

I quietly sat on the couch watching TV. I heard talking and laughter and looked to my left to see Tia, her best friend Sophie, Matthew and Adam. Tia looked at me rolled her eyes, scuffed and walked off.

"Come on babe, I'm hungry" Matthew said.

"Alright" Tia sighed and she sat down on the love seat as Matthew went to the kitchen.

"So, how's your day? I asked her.

"Shut up" she said harshly.

"Okay" I mumbled.

"Intruder's!" Trent yelled running into the house.

"Shit" Tia cursed standinbup quickly.

"Sophie! Let's go!" She yelled upstairs. Sophie then ran down the stairs.

"How many?" Sophie asked.

"About four but they're huge" Trent said quickly. I got up going to the back door watching as they ran off. One second they were running in human form and the next as wolves.

"Where are they going?" I asked Matthew.

"To deal with Rogues" he said eating a sandwich.

"What are rogues?" I asked.

"Wolves without a pack" he said.

"Oh" I said.

-2 hours later-

My eyes snapped opened tobloud noises. I looked over to see about six people carrying....Tia! I stood up walking closer.

"Matthew! Matthew!" Trent yelled as loud as he could. A few minutes later Matthew came running down the stairs.

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"One was hiding and she didn't see him. He snuck up on her" Zach explained.

"Alright give her to me" he said taking Tia in his arms.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked.

"She'll heal yes" zach answered.

-Tia's p.o.v.-

"Tia you have to be more careful" Dr. Johnson said.

"I know"

"Well, youbhealed just fine so you good to go" she said and I nodded getting up.

"Come on, you need to rest" Matthew said. He put his arm around me and took me upstairs to his room. He gave me some of his clothes and I changed into them laying down.

"Good night, I love you" he said as he got in next to me.

"I love you too" I said cuddling up next to him and falling asleep.