Chpt. 6

(Tia's outfit in pic^^)

-Tia's p.o.v.-

I let out a squeal as my friend Nathan, he's human, picked me up flinging me over his shoulder and running down the school hallway. Sophie was laughing uncontrollably following behind us.

"Nathan! Put me down!" I yelled softly hitting his back.

"Sorry no can do" he said in a sing song voice.

"Sophie! Help me!" I yelled at her and she shook her head no.

'Sophie, Matthew with flip if he finds out. I don't want Nathan to get hurt because of Matthew being my mate'  I said to her through mind link.

'Oh, yea I forgot' she said back through mind link.

"Hey, Nathan I forgot Tia and I have something to do at home" Sophie said lying.

"Do you have too?" He asked putting me down.

"Yea, sorry" She said.

"Its all good, I'll see you guys later" he said hugging me longer than needed.

-At home-

"Hey babe" Matthew said smiling as I walked through the front door. He walked over to me hugging me.

"Hey" I said softly. I felt Matthew tense up and pull away too soon.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"School" I said.

"School ended an hour ago" he said trying to stay calm.

"And? I had to stay after" I said going to walk upstairs. I stopped in my spot as Matthew grabbed my upper arm.

"Then why do I smell another male on you?" He asked starting to get mad.

"Oh that? It was just my friend Nathan, he flung me over his shoulder and hugged me goodbye" I explained like it was nothing big.

"Excuse me?" He said with a growl.

"Its not that big of a deal geez" I said and his grip on my upper arm tightened.

"Not a big deal? Your my mate! No guy should be near you let alone touch you!" He said raising his voice with each word. His eyes turned black as his wolf took over.

"Matthew let go, your hurting me" I said trying to get out of his grip. He growled at me, honestly scaring me. His claws started coming out digging into my arm blood quickly running down my arm.

"I said let go!" I yelled ripping my arm from his grip. I yelped in pain as his claws cut my arm as I ripped my arm away from him.

His eyes went back to his normal blue color. His eyes softened and looked at my arm where I had my hand covering the cuts. Blood seeped through my fingers and his eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh. Tia I swear I didn't mean too, I'm so sorry" he said begging for me to forgive him. My eyes slightly widened as he took a step towards me. I whimpered in fear and took off running to my room.

"Tia please! I'm sorry!" He yelled after me following me. I went into my bathroom locking the door as I cleaned my arm up. It was already healing but it still hurt.

How could he?

(Edited.)