Chpt. 47

-Matthews p.o.v.--9:45 am-

'Sir! Sir! Three humans have entered our land what do we do?' I heard someone mind link me.

'Huh? Who is this?' I asked still waking up.

'I'm sorry alpha to have waken you but three humans have entered our land and its Trent sir' Trent said.

'Humans? What are they doing so far from the town let alone the path?' I asked getting up and puttingbon some shorts. I looked at the time, geez its a bit early Tia won't be up for awhile.

'I don't know, what do you call we do?' He asked.

'Hold your positions but watch them, I'm on my way. How far from the house?' I asked.

'Not far, near the stream' he answered. That close?

'Okay, I'm on way' I said and quickly wrote a note telling Tia what was happening if I wasn't back when she woke up.

I jogged outside taking my shorts off once I was in the trees. I quickly shifted grabbing my shorts in my mouth and running towards the stream. It didn't take more than 7 minutes. I shifted back putting my shorts on.

'Shift back' I told Trent. After a few seconds he walked to my side in human form.

"Come on" I said and we emerged from the woods. I cleared my throat making all four of them jump. Two males and two females. Even.

"This is private land" I said.

"Who says?" The bigger male asked.

"John don't make them angry" a blonde haired said.

"Its fine" John said.

"Me, I own this land and your trespassing on it" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"And your point is?" He asked.

"Get off my land" I said starting to get annoyed.

"Sure when we feel like it" he said and the other guy agreed.

"Look-" I quickly cut myself off as a strange smell caught my nose.

"Rogues" I mumbled looking at Trent.

'Alpha! 6 rogues heading your way!' Zachvyelled through mindlink.

"Fuck! Trent how many of you out here?" I asked quickly ignoring them not really caring if the humans heard. We protect humans.

"About ten of us" he answered.

"That's not enough, they'll wipe us out without a problem. We have to get them away from here its too close to the house" I said.

'3 more entered we're being ambushed!' Zach said quickly.

"Tia" I breathed out.

"Trent get back to the house protect my mate and babies I'll and tell Adam and Kyle to help you my orders, go!" I said loudly as I rushed over to the humans.

"Yes alpha" he said turning and running.

"I have to get you to safety now your in danger" I said.

"Like we should believe you, you're talking nonsense" John said.

"Do you want to die today?" I asked all of them.

"No"

"Then do as I say" I said.

'Zach! Brandon! Come to the stream' I ordered and in less than two minutes the burst through the trees stopping by me making the girls scream and the guys back up.

"What the fuck! Those wolves are huge!" The blonde yelled.

"They won't hurt you, climb on their back now your running out of time" I said but the hesitated but climbed on.

"Go to the house and protect it, I don't want any of them getting near Tia" I said and they nodded taking off running. I quickly took my shorts off shifting grabbing them in my mouth and running after them.

'Tia is still asleep' Trent said.

'Good, I'm on my way back' I said. After a few minutes I stopped running shifted back pulling on my shorts and stepping out of the woods. My dad, Kenny, Dylan, Asher and Sophie were outside along with others and their pups.

"Get inside, rogues are close!" I called out rushing over as the four humans got off Zach and Brandon.

"How many?" Sophie asked.

"9, they're ambushing us" I said.

"Tia" sophie gasped.

"I already know, Trent, Adam and Kyle are protecting her right now" I said.

"What are humans doing here?" My dad asked.

"They were by the stream, I tried to get them to leave when the rogues came, this is the safest place" I explained and he nodded.

"Alright, where are all the war wolves?" He asked.

"I already had most them out there the others are protecting the house and three are protecting Tia" I said.

"What the hell is going on?!"