Chpt. 41

(Just a pic of my pet bird ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.-

"I'm gonna kill him" Sophie said being serious.

"Sophie no, its okay really" I said trying to convenience myself.

"No its not. You're his mate, he needs to be there for you no matter how busy his ass is" she said sternly.

"I know, don't worry it'll work out but I really just want to be alone right now" I said and she nodded.

"Okay, you know where to find me if you need anything" she said and left. I got up leaving my room going to Matthews office. I walked inside not looking at him and went to my area of the room. I grabbed my paper work, turned and started for the door to leave.

"What are you doing?" He asked but I ignored him shutting the door slightly harder than I intended. I walked back to my room closing my door, turned on some music blocking out the world then started doing my work.

-2 hours later-

I yawned putting the papers in the drawer of my bedside table. I heard my door open and close but knew who it was.

"Why did you ignore me earlier?" Matthew asked and I said nothing still ignoring him.

"Tia? Why are you ignoring me?" He asked.

"Like you don't know" I snapped looking at him.

"No, I don't" he said.

"Well you should!" I said my voice rising.

"Why are you yelling at me? I didn't do anything"

"The hell you haven't!" I yelled.

"No I haven't!" He yelled back.

"Yes you did! You've been avoiding me Matthew! Earlier you blew me off like I was an omega!" I yelled getting angrier and angrier.

"How?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Earlier I was going to ask you if you could take ten fucking minutes from your work but no! You blew me off not even looking at me!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"You knew I was busy! So I don't understand why you even interrupted me!" He said loudly.

"Really you have no idea why?" I asked hurt.

"No, I don't" he said not even trying to be nice.

"Today was my checkup! Today I found out what I was having!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked more surprised than anything

"Congrats Matthew! Your going to be a father to three sons and a daughter!" I yelled picking up my pillow.

"Now, leave me alone! Because you've made it pretty clear you want nothing to do with this!" I yelled throwing my pillow at him. He stepped back blocking the pillow. I picked up another pillow and threw it at him again.

"Of course I want something to do with this" he said. I picked up a pillow taking a deep breath making it noticeable I was secretly crying and how much he had hurt me.

"Then where were you when I needed you?!" I said loudly taking a deep shaky breath. I grabbed my last pillow rushing at him hitting him with it repeatedly with all I had.

"Get out! Leave me alone!" I repeatedly yelled till he was out of my room. I slammed my door shut locking it. I fell to my knees and just started to full on cry not caring who heard me.