Chpt. 27 Part 1

(Tia's outfit in pic ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.--a week later-

I looked in the full length mirror smiling. Today Matthew becomes Alpha and I become Luna. I'm so nervous, what if I'm a bad Luna?

"Hey, beautiful" Matthew said coming into my room wearing a tux. I smiled at him.

"Hmm the tux suits you, you look handsome" I said.

"Thank you and you look gorgeous, I really like that dress on you" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Aren't you sweet" I said leaning up on my toes kissing him. He kissed back and a few seconds later we pulled away.

"How does it look downstairs?" I asked.

"Good, the other packs are here and outside visiting" he said.

"I'm so nervous what if they don't like me? What if I'm a bad Luna?" I asked.

"You worry to much, you'll make a great Luna" he said.

"You sure?"

"Of course" he said pecking my lips.

"Now, we should get outside before everyone starts to wonder where we are" he said pulling on my hand slightly having me walk beside him downstairs and outside.

"Hey, Soph" I said nicely

She looked over at me scuffed then walked off.

"I really wish she didn't hate me" I said sadly.

"Hey, don't let her ruin the night, she'll come around sooner or later" he reassured me.

"I guess you're right" I said and he kissed my temple.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

We looked over to the stage type thing where Matthews dad stood. He cleared his throat as everyone settled into there seats.

"Hello, everyone thank you so much for being here today, where we celebrate my oldest son becoming alpha and his wonderful mate becoming Luna" he started and everyone clapped.

"Matthew, Tia come on up" he said and we stood up.

"Don't be nervous" Matthew said under his breath as we walked to the stage.

"Why would you say that? That doesn't help, it makes me more nervous" I said and everyone laughed making me realize I didn't whisper. I blushed madly hiding my face. I heard Matthew chuckle slightly and he rubbed my arm.

"Matthew would you like to say something?" His dad asked stepping away from the mic.