Chpt. 50

(Kyle in pic ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.-a month and a half later-

So, over the past month and half Dylan's friend moved in. Clair is Kyles mate. Kat is Brandons mate. John is Stella's mate. Anthony is Pipers mate. So they couldn't leave anyway.

My belly is a lot bigger now and I only have a month left till I give birth and I'll tell you I'm scared. Matthew has been there for me so much more than he was. Soph of course has been too. I've also gotten respect for Luna.

"Tia!" I turned to look at Dylan.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Do you want anything? I'm about to make some lunch" she said.

"No, I'm good" I said.

"Are you sure? You didn't eat breakfast" she said concerned.

"Yea, I'm sure, I just don't feel good" I said.

"Does matthew know?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"I don't want him to worry" I said.

"Okay" she said and went into the kitchen.

"Hey girl" Sophie said sitting next to me as my mom came into the room also.

"Hey, how have you and Adam been?" I asked.

"We've been okay" she said with a shrug.

"Just okay?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

'Okay great! Last night was just-ugh!' She said through mindlink. My eyes widened.

"Did you-"

"Shhhhh!" She harshly shushed me and nodded.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasped and she nodded smiling huge.

"Well then" I said. Just then I felt a sharp pain in my side. I gasped my hand flying to my side.

"Are you okay?" Soph asked quickly. The pain left and I nodded letting out a breath.

"Yea, I'm okay, their just getting stronger" I said and she nodded.

"I got it" she said. A few minutes later the pain returned making me squeeze my eyes tightly as I sat up straight.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm fine" I whispered trying to be strong.

"Aaahhh! No, I'm not okay" I said when the pain came back a few minutes later.

"Matthew!" Sophie yelled.

"We have to get you to the pack hospital" she said grabbing my arm helping me up as my mom rushed to my other side.

"MATTHEW!" She yelled louder and then three pairs of feet could be hear running downstairs.

"What is it?" He asked running down the stairs with Clair and Kyle behind him.

"Somethings wrong with Tia" she said and he was by my side quickly. I groaned in pain again my breathing getting heavy.

"Alright, go get the doctor, I'll help get her to the hospital" he said taking Sophie's spot next to me.

"Matthew I'm scared, what if somethings wrong with them?" I asked.

"They'll be just fine don't worry" he said as we finally reached the pack hospital. Clair and Kyle held the door open as they rushed me in.

"Over here" Dr. Johnson said already having everything set up. I laied on the bed as she quickly proped my legs up.

"I'm just going to check-"

"I don't care just make the pain go away" I groaned suddenly getting the urge to push.

"Um, Tia you're 10 centimeters far along" she said.

"What?! What does that mean?" I asked.

"You're in labor and ready to push" she said.

"No, I still have a month left" I said.

"Well, they're ready now. I'm going to take you to the delivery room, you want Matthew to be there correct?" She asked.

"Of course" I said. She had me get up and into a wheelchair as she wheeled me away. We came to a much bigger room.

"Okay, Tia I'm going to need you to lay down so you can give birth" she said. I laid on my back and Matthew stood by my side.

"When you get the urge to push, push" Dr. Johnson said as four nurses came in. When the urge came I pushed and squeezed Mathews hand.

-an hour later-

I sighed through my nose as I pushed the last one out. The nurses took them to get cleaned. I rested my head back as Matthew gently pushed my hair back.

"You did great" he said.

"Yea, yea, yea" I said back. The nurses came back rolling four different plastic crib things. I smiled.

"Awe, they're so cute and tiny" I mumbled and Matthew agreed.

"Your a mother now Tia" he said and I smiled at him.

"And your a father" I said back to him.