Chpt. 26

-Tia's p.o.v.-

"I love you too" I said. Matthew pulled away quickly looking at me in shock.

"Your awake!" He said happily. I nodded yes as I slowly sat up.

"And you found me" I said.

"Of course I did, I wasn't losing you again" he said and I smiled at him.

"I don't deserve you" I said looking away from him.

"Why would you say that?" He asked sitting down on the side of my hospital bed.

"Because your too good to me and I repaied you back by cheating" I said softly. I didn't want to talk about it but I knew we had too.

"Hey, I'm not mad anymore. I'm not going to lie, it hurt like hell when you told me but I'm just glad you did tell me, instead of keeping it a secret and me finding out from someone else" he explained.

"But why did you forgive me so easily?" I asked.

"Because you made a mistake Tia, I make mistakes all the time. Your my mate and I'm yours, we're going to make more mistakes, we're going to get mad at each other, but we'll get through it together" he said. I smiled big throwing my arms around his kneck hugging him.

"Your the best mate I could of ever asked for. I don't ever want to lose you" I said and he gently rubbed my back.

"I don't ever want to lose you either" he mumbled.

"Oh, your awake" the doctor said coming into the room ruining the moment.

"Uh, yea" I said pulling away from Matthew.

"I'm sorry did I interrupt something?"

"No, your good but I feel fine so can I go?" I asked.

"Everything seems to be fine so I'd say your free to go but if anything seems off or you have pain come back" the doctor said.

"Okay, thank you" I said getting off the bed. Matthew wrapped his arm around my waist holding me close as we left the pack hospital.