Chpt. 29 Part 3

(Its a slow loris ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.-

I walked back over to Matthew. He smiled wrapping his arm around me.

"Where did you go?" He asked.

"To go talk to Soph" I said.

"Really? Are you guys cool now?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yea, we are" I said smiling.

-2 hours later-

"Thanks for coming" I said as the packs started to leave. The party was finally over.

"Ahh, we made it through the night" Matthew said and I laughed nodding my head yes.

"My feet are killing me though" I said taking my shoes off. I let out a small squeal as Matthew picked me up bridal style.

"That better?" He asked and I nodded with a small laugh.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" I asked.

"Movie?" He asked.

"Sure" I said and he started walking inside the house. He walked upstairs to his room closing the door behind him.

He placed me on his bed walking over to his movies while undoing his tie. He looked through the movies pulling a couple out. He then turned and walked back over to me.

"Which one?" He asked placing the movies down on the bed.

"Hmm" I hummed as I looked at the three movies.

"Annabell, Mockingjay or The Maze Runner, so hard to choose" I mumbled.

"The Maze Runner" I said and he smiled.

"I was hoping you would pick that one" he said picking up the movie and grabbing the others putting them back.

He walked back over to the bed taking off his shoes and suit jacket. He got into the bed pulling me to him. I turned to look at him and he leaned in kissing me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his kneck pulling him closer.

He put his arms around my waist pulling me on his lap as the kiss got heated. I moved my hands to his chest starting to unbutton it. He sat up more pulling his shirt off all the way throwing it to the floor. I reached behind me to the zipper of my dress.

"Wait" he breathed out pulling away from the kiss.

"What?" I asked catching my breath.

"I don't want you to do anything your not ready for" he said.

"I am ready" I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I trust you Matthew, I want this, I want you" I said.

"Okay, just tell me to stop whenever you want okay?" He said and I nodded.

Before long we were both naked.