Chpt. 22

(How cute is this animal?? ↑)

-Tia's p.o.v.-

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was still in wolf form. I looked around to see I was in a chamber like thing.

'Where am I?' I asked no one.

'Starlight' I asked.

'I don't know where we are but I do know who those people were' she said.

'Well, who were they?' I asked.

'Werewolf hunters' she said.

'You need to mind link Matthew' she said.

'No, he hates me' I said.

'No doesn't just trust me' she said.

'Okay' I thought.

'Matthew? Matthew can you hear me?' I asked opening my mind link to him.

'Tia! Oh my gosh I've been worried sick! Where are you?' He asked.

'You've been worried about me? I thought you hated me' I said.

'Of course I don't hate you, I was just angry. Jason knew you couldn't remember and took advantage of you' he explained.

'Oh' I thought.

'Now, can you tell me where you are?' He asked.

'I don't know where I am. I'm in a champer type thing' I said and thought of what I saw so he could see it too.

'Can you get up and look around the room?' He asked.

'Yea' I stood up and took a few steps but fell backwards by something. I looked behind me to see I was chained down. I whimpered as a sharp pain came to me and I felt a warm liquid start to soak my fur.

'Ow!'

'What? What happened?'

'I'm chained down and bleeding badly' I said.

'Don't worry Tia I'm looking for you' he said and then a door opened. I looked up in that direction.

"Looks like she's awake" a guy said. I started growling at him.

"Now, now don't want to make this worse do we?" He asked.

'Tia? Tia answer me' Matthew begged. I took a deep breath and let out a piercing howl through the air then blacked out again from all the blood loss.