Chpt. 2

(Matthew in pic^^)

.....Matthew.

'Mate! Mate! Mate!' Starlight repeated as I stared at Matthew.

Matthew is my mate? But he hates me. He's the one who always called my ugly and worthless.

Matthew looked at me like he didn't even recognize me at all. I set the small box on the counter as I felt tears in my eyes at the awful memories he cause flooded back to my mind. I turned and sprinted out of the kitchen.

I heard someone running after me calling my name. I knew it was Matthew and ran faster. I sprinted up the stairs to Sophie's room. I shut the door locking it and colaspsing to the floor.

"Tia? What's wrong?" Sophie asked quickly rushing to my side.

"Why didn't you tell me your brother was back?" I asked crying into my hands.

"I tried at lunch but I forgot on the car ride home. Why? What did he do?" She growled that last part getting mad.

"I swear I'll fuck him up. Where is he!?" She yelled standing up.

"Sophie don't, h-hes my-my" I couldn't get it out. Her eyes widened in shock.

"No way, he's your mate?" She asked and I nodded crying more as the memories came faster. I covered my ears thinking that would help get rid of them.

"No, no. Sophie make it stop, please" I begged as an anxiety attack came. Starlight was whimpering in pain when there was loud knocking coming from the door.

"Tia! Tia look at me!" Sophie begged trying to stay calm. She knows the pain her brother put me through. I would always have anxiety attacks but its been a long time since my last one. Sophie always knew how to calm me down.

"Tia! Calm down" she begged with panic in her voice.

"S-Sophie I-I can't b-breathe" I choked out panicking making it worse.

"GO AWAY!" Sophie yelled to whoever was trying to get into her room. She stormed to the door flinging it open.

"What do you want!" She yelled at them, I slightly saw who it was, Matthew.

I have to get out of here. I quickly looked around for an escape, nothing.

"Move out of my way" I heard Matthew hiss at Sophie and pushed past her into her room. My eyes widen as he came towards me. I backed away to the wall and I saw hurt clear on his face. Good.

"Matthew just go, can't you see that you scare her?" Sophie said and his face was pained.

"Tia" he whispered kneeling in front of me.

"I'm not going to hurt you"

(Edited. sorry it has taken me so long to edit this story)