Prologue

Y/N  Point Of View:
———————————————————————————

My Name Is Lee Y/N. Im In My 3rd Year Of College. You Can Say Im Popular.What's My Major? Dance Obviously. I'm Also A Trainee At Jypentertainment. My Friends?..Shit I Have Like Idk I'm Guessing Like 10 Maybe?. But Hey At Least I Got My Girlfriend With Me.

Kim Jennie...

How Can I Explain Her...?

Shit...Her Nice Brown Eyes... Nice Brown Hair...
The Smell Of Her Is Like Flowers And Honey.
Her Kissable Red Lips....
The Way She Does Aegyo is Really Heart Pounding. Shit I Really found The One..

As I was In Dream Land, Someone Smacked My head. Who The Fuck Smacked My head? I Turned Around My Head And Guess Who it was?
God Fucking Jihyo

"YAH! Why The Fuck Did You Smack My Poor Head For?!" I said As I Was Rubbing My Head

"Pay Attention,Pabo" Jihyo Said While She Was Shaking Her Head.

I Remember Were In History Class. Ugh..History...
I Heard Someone Chuckling As I Look To My Side It's Bunny Nayeon.

"Haha,Very Funny"I Said Sarcastically to the bunny While I Was In My Serious Face.

Bunny Stuck Out Her Tongue And Started Teasing Me.

"Yah, Y/n-ssi?" Jihyo Asked.
"Yes Jihyo-Unii?"
"You Okay? Your Face Is Pale" Jihyo Asked
"Really?" I replied With A Worried Face
"Okay, Lemme Use The Restroom To Check My Self Out." As I told Jihyo.I Raised My Hand To Go Use The Restroom.

As The Teacher Excused Me To The Restroom I Heard A Familiar Voice. I Followed The Voice. By The Sound Of It, I Knew It Was Jennie! I Ran Towards Her Voice Until I Heard A Phrase That Made Me Upset.

"Babe.. More..." Jennie Said
Jennie Was A Moaning Mess

I Turn To The Hallway And It Was Jennie And Kai Together..

As I Was Looking At Them. Kai Was Fingering Her..
His Fingers Were Deep Into Jennie.

"WHAT THE FUCK JENNIE?!"

They Both Immediately Stopped. I Was In Painful Shock.
"Y-Y/N...I-It's Not What It Looks Like...!"Jennie said as she was Stuttering.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN?! EXPLAIN NOW!" I said.

My Mind Went Completely Blank. On The aside Of That I Was Angry.My Blood Was Boiling Hot. My Fist Was All Clenched and As For My Teeth I was bitting So Hard.

As She Was Explaining What Happend. I Cut Her Off.My Heart Shattered Into Pieces. I was Sad, Angry. I Was Never This Depressed Before...

"H-H-He Started Touching Me.. A-And—"

"Stop... That's Enough..." I mumbled While I Was Looking Down.
"Please Forgive Me... Y/N" Jennie Begged
"We Are Done... Don't Touch Me Or Talk To me Ever Again!" I Said While I Was Walking

From This Day On I didn't Have A Heart Anymore,I Was Cold Hearted...

A Few Weeks Passed By Dances Started Coming Up.. Like End Of Testing Dance.That Dance Was Going To Be In April 10th so I had time to study and get ready.And Usually Guys And Girls Asked Me To Be Their Date. I Reject Them Coldy. Because The Bitch Jennie(sorry Jennie😫)Broke My heart and I don't have feelings anymore .Its Like Im The Popular Cold Hearted One In The Dramas.

Nayeon,Jihyo,And I We're Walking Down The Hallways As We Get To Class. From The Hallways, I Hear Things Like If People were Falling In Love.But I didn't Care. As We Get To Class The Teacher Announced That We Were Going To Have A New Student.

The New Student Came In.Everyone Was Wowing And Whispering To Each Other.
"Wah... She's A Beauty..."A Random Person Said As He was Drooling.

I Look Up From My Phone And There Was A Girl With Nice...Beautiful...Light Brown Hair. Those Dark Brown Eyes... Those Nice Pink Lips...

Who Is This Girl...?

I Need Answers...

———————————————————————————
[Jenny]
  Hey Guys! I Hope You Like Like The Epilogue!💜
Please Support Me And Be Patient With Me!🧡
This Is My First Fanfic! ❣️
If You Want To Say Something Please Let Me know!
I'll Try To Post The First Chapter Today! ❤️
Thank you! Jenny Out!