Chapter 23:Home Sweet Home

Y/N POV:

Our Osaka Vacations Were Over. Sana And I Were At The Airport Waiting For Flight To Be Ready. I Felt Strange Lately... I Felt Like Someone Was Watching Us. I Kept Looking Around And Spotted
Someone Standing. I Realized That It Was Yuta. I Rubbed My Eyes Again And He Was Gone. I Know I Must Be Crazy...

"Is Everything Alright?" Sana Started To Grab My Arm. I Look Over Again And Nothing Was There.

Sana Looked At The Direction And Started Question Me Again. She Started To Get Worried About Me.

"Y/N, Is Something Bothering You..? Your Making Me Worried..." She Looked At Me And Gave Me A Quick Pouty Face.

"It's Nothing, I Keep Thinking Someone Called My Name." I Flashed A Smile To Sana. I Didn't Want Her To Be Worried. Even If I Told Her, She Would Immediately Freak Out.

"Attention Passengers. This Is The Final Boarding Call For Flight A67, Osaka To Seoul,South Korea. Please Make Your Way To Gate 4 Immediately. Thank You."

"I Guess That's Us. Gaja!" I Grabbed Sana's Hand Started To Walk Towards The Gate.

I Started To Get That Weird Feeling Again. I Looked Back Again And Saw Nothing, Just People Chatting With Each Other And waiting. I Kept Walking And Boarded The Plane, Flying Back Home.

2 Hours Later....

We Arrived Back To Korea.It Was Already 8:00 Pm.
I Look Over To Sana Who Was Deep Into Sleep. Aigoo...This Girl Looks So Cute When She Sleeps. It Making Me Go Insane...  I Lightly Started To Shake Sana. No Response.

"Honey...We're Home..." I Pressed My Lips Against Hers. Suddenly, She Started Kissing Back. She Looked At Me And Flashed A Smile.

"I'm Awake." She Started Giggling.

"How Did You Wake Up With My Lips But Not With My Hands?"

"Because Your My Prince Philips." Sana Started To Chuckle Abit.

"Okay Okay, You Win My Princess." I Cupped Her Face And Started Kissing Her.

"Once We Get Off This Plane,Were Going Straight To The Clothing Store For Work Tomorrow. I Gotta Impress The Company."

"Can I Help You Dress Up?" She Started To Do The Puppy Eyes.

"Yes Ma'am, Maybe We Can Eat Dinner On The Way."

"Okay! Sounds Like A Plan!"

We Got Off The Plane And Started To Wait For Our Luggages Until I Got From Jihyo.

"Ahh,Jihyo-ssi." I Answered The Phone.

"Y/N-Unnie, Are You Busy?"

"No,We Just Got Of The Plane. Wae?" I Put Both Of My AirPods On As I Continued To Talk To Jihyo.

"I Heard Your Working With Us At The Company. Congratulations!"

I Walked To Get Out Bags As I Was Listening To Her. I Walked Over Sana And Started To Towards The Car Garage.

Sana Whispered To Me. "Who Are In The Phone With?" I Mouthed Jihyo's Name. She Mouthed "Oh" Back.

"Yah,Jihyo-Ssi. I Know Why You Called. It's About Tzuyu-Ah. Ain't It?"

Jihyo Stayed Quiet For A Brief Moment And Started To Talk Again. But This Time She Stuttered Out The Words.